Our valued sponsor

Which coins have 1000%+ surge in future?

Just look at what you wrote below rof/%. I can't take you seriously that's why I am enjoying winding you up rof/%. Your too easy. Got any more garbage companies other than Uber....maybe Tesla next....lol.

I am still laughing from when you said the above.....lol. Keep following Alex Jones, info War and order a new Qanon t-shirt that matches your tin foil hat smi(&%.
Yeah but, aside from keep adding emoji and ...lol like a crying baby, where are your arguments?
2 statements of yours in 2 days were proven false. Care to elaborate on that?
It's clear by now you don't understand cryptocurrencies and blockchain in general and there's nothing wrong just admitting it. I don't know many things myself.

I appreciate dementia kicks in at that age, but I always looked at old people as a source of wisdom. Yours is a clear example how toxic TV and media in general can be to someone brain.

Maybe btt coin? Or dogecoin? Or what?
$0xMR 0xMonero.com is a safe bet. It's mineable, raised no funds from the public, there is no dev wallet to dump on you/exit scam/rugpull, there is no company or foundation behind it so it can't be taken down by the SEC. 0xMonero cannot be banned, blacklisted, shorted, or delisted due to it's account based ledger and other privacy features.

Maybe btt coin? Or dogecoin? Or what?
There's a reasonable chance that Bitcoin could go to 250-$500k per coin which would be about 5-10x from the current - would be a choppy journey but not outside the realms of possibility.

Defi holds a lot of promise and will be a big growth area and more and more people will move from centralized exchanges. I had Coinfloor delisted BCH and I missed the email - they wanted to hold a 0.1 BCH per month holding fee so basicallly they said their fees ate up all my BCH plus the BSV I got with the fork. Hopefully dinosaurs like this will go by the wayside. They also have large capital requirements to invest - I think it was min of £5k to buy bitcoin. I used them before as at the time was one of few companies I could get my money onto the exchanges as big delays at places like Binance and Coinbase (2017)

There's a reasonable chance that Bitcoin could go to 250-$500k per coin which would be about 5-10x from the current - would be a choppy journey but not outside the realms of possibility.

Defi holds a lot of promise and will be a big growth area and more and more people will move from centralized exchanges. I had Coinfloor delisted BCH and I missed the email - they wanted to hold a 0.1 BCH per month holding fee so basicallly they said their fees ate up all my BCH plus the BSV I got with the fork. Hopefully dinosaurs like this will go by the wayside. They also have large capital requirements to invest - I think it was min of £5k to buy bitcoin. I used them before as at the time was one of few companies I could get my money onto the exchanges as big delays at places like Binance and Coinbase (2017)
defi can have huge sick yields in stablecoins, which is a nice area to play around and I am looking to get into it.
I also agree with the 250-500k which sounds about a 2-5x overshoot of s2f model which projects 100k in June.

Reactions: Awblackhat
$0xMR 0xMonero.com is a safe bet. It's mineable, raised no funds from the public, there is no dev wallet to dump on you/exit scam/rugpull, there is no company or foundation behind it so it can't be taken down by the SEC. 0xMonero cannot be banned, blacklisted, shorted, or delisted due to it's account based ledger and other privacy features.
I like the platform of Monreo but not exactly sure how that will grow. Vechain is a little personal fav of mine, with a huge catchment in Asia.

defi can have huge sick yields in stablecoins, which is a nice area to play around and I am looking to get into it.
I also agree with the 250-500k which sounds about a 2-5x overshoot of s2f model which projects 100k in June.
Well yields aren't as sick in stablecoins as others - as the higher the volatility the more you can earn. There are some good websites if you want to get into yields or liquidity providing but be careful as they are higher risk so make sure you understand what you are getting into and the pros and cons and also bear in mind the crazy gas prices currently - I went to buy a DEFI coin earlier - about $1k and the fee was $177 - crazy. Tried Uniswap, 1inch and another and all over $100 in fees.

I have bought into various insurance coins as think will be a growth area as DEFI grows - if an exchange or coin is hacked you can have some protection and it's done algorithmically with governance so can cut out middle men.

Ciphertrace?- it's still highly recommended by Crypto Vigilante and they seem to understand the privacy use cases pretty well. They also invest a small amount in Zcash and Arr but favour monero as best for privacy/anonymity.
Crypto Vigilante shills for Monero, of course he wouldn't talk about how Monero:

1. Wallets are buggy and not user friendly. 2. Fake branded wallets that steal funds. 3. Users have to install wallets on Linux using a command line because Windows marks them as malware. 4. A complicated command line interface is required to access all privacy features. 5. Wallets cannot successfully sync to the blockchain. 6. Official desktop wallet has been infected with malware. 7. Mobile wallets and light clients may connect to malicious nodes and transactions may not be validated. 8. The majority of nodes are malicious and leak user’s IP addresses. 9. Blockchain suffered several hacks, including a bug that allowed infinite coin minting. 10. Transactions are tracked by governments and Ciphertrace (patented). 11. Official website has been infected with malware. 12. The majority of hashrate is contributed by cryptojacker malware and bots. 13. The majority of hashrate is in one pool that can double spend and bring the entire blockchain down at any time. 14. The blockchain cannot be audited to see if there were additional coins minted or double spends. 15. Original devs have left to other projects, one dev contributes the majority of code and instead of working on fixing the node and wallet issues, is focused on atomic swaps. 16. Inflationary with an infinite supply. 17. Banned in most first world countries 18. Delisted from major exchanges. 19. Mining software has viruses inside. 20. Most dark markets do not use Monero, they use Bitcoin. 21. No smart contract functionality. 22. Slow transactions. 23. Blocks cannot scale to be used as a real currency. 24. Larger cap cryptos are launching privacy functionality (Etherum/0xMR) thereby eliminating the need for Monero.

Reactions: Awblackhat
Well yields aren't as sick in stablecoins as others - as the higher the volatility the more you can earn. There are some good websites if you want to get into yields or liquidity providing but be careful as they are higher risk so make sure you understand what you are getting into and the pros and cons and also bear in mind the crazy gas prices currently - I went to buy a DEFI coin earlier - about $1k and the fee was $177 - crazy. Tried Uniswap, 1inch and another and all over $100 in fees.

I have bought into various insurance coins as think will be a growth area as DEFI grows - if an exchange or coin is hacked you can have some protection and it's done algorithmically with governance so can cut out middle men.
well 10+% is a pretty sick a*s yield. You need higher volume, like 10k at least then it should not be such high percentage yields any more.

Crypto Vigilante shills for Monero, of course he wouldn't talk about how Monero:

1. Wallets are buggy and not user friendly. 2. Fake branded wallets that steal funds. 3. Users have to install wallets on Linux using a command line because Windows marks them as malware. 4. A complicated command line interface is required to access all privacy features. 5. Wallets cannot successfully sync to the blockchain. 6. Official desktop wallet has been infected with malware. 7. Mobile wallets and light clients may connect to malicious nodes and transactions may not be validated. 8. The majority of nodes are malicious and leak user’s IP addresses. 9. Blockchain suffered several hacks, including a bug that allowed infinite coin minting. 10. Transactions are tracked by governments and Ciphertrace (patented). 11. Official website has been infected with malware. 12. The majority of hashrate is contributed by cryptojacker malware and bots. 13. The majority of hashrate is in one pool that can double spend and bring the entire blockchain down at any time. 14. The blockchain cannot be audited to see if there were additional coins minted or double spends. 15. Original devs have left to other projects, one dev contributes the majority of code and instead of working on fixing the node and wallet issues, is focused on atomic swaps. 16. Inflationary with an infinite supply. 17. Banned in most first world countries 18. Delisted from major exchanges. 19. Mining software has viruses inside. 20. Most dark markets do not use Monero, they use Bitcoin. 21. No smart contract functionality. 22. Slow transactions. 23. Blocks cannot scale to be used as a real currency. 24. Larger cap cryptos are launching privacy functionality (Etherum/0xMR) thereby eliminating the need for Monero.
Was reading about a privacy coin for ethereum yesterday that sounds interesting - Tornado Cash - TORN. Apparently Vitalik is a fan. Uses Snarks and sounds like does a similar job of a tumbler. I did have some fun and games recovering my Mlonero from my ledger wallet on the Desktop GUI - would not work until I downloaded the blockchain - it's quite large so used an external drive. Had to disable my AV (Eset) to get it to run or as you say it gets detected and removed. I think they should let you choose if you want the mining part of it or not - if not then don't install and then shouldn't get detected. Thanks for the detailed response. I'm certainly no expert on Monero or privacy :)

0xmonero? That’s a new one. I take it this is just a spin off from Monero? What’s the plus points with this?
$0xMR is a mineable privacy focused project on Ethereum with no premine or dev wallet. It's impossible for the devs to dump on your, exit scam or rugpull because they don't control token issuance. 0xMR cannot be tracked, shorted, banned, blacklisted or delisted. It's also regulatory compliant as there were no funds raised from the public and there is no company or foundation behind it that can be sued. It's a completely decentralized store of value managed by the community. If you read the whitepaper at 0xMonero.com you will see that 0xMonero is considered an upgrade to Monero on Ethereum.

$0xMR is a mineable privacy focused project on Ethereum with no premine or dev wallet. It's impossible for the devs to dump on your, exit scam or rugpull because they don't control token issuance. 0xMR cannot be tracked, shorted, banned, blacklisted or delisted. It's also regulatory compliant as there were no funds raised from the public and there is no company or foundation behind it that can be sued. It's a completely decentralized store of value managed by the community. If you read the whitepaper at 0xMonero.com you will see that 0xMonero is considered an upgrade to Monero on Ethereum.
This is interesting. I will have a read up and look into it, however competing with ethereum has proven and will always be difficult to do.
I think dot have a good platform allowing integration with eth rather than trying to topple it.

The price is looking inviting though with 0xM, maybe worth a punt on, with long term gains in mind.

Latest Threads