Our valued sponsor

Which EMI is best for large consulting fees?

somuchfun

Mar 9, 2019
Visit site
Is there an EMI in which you can accept fees from US, Australian & Canadian clients between 5-20k? Is there any EMI you could trust?

My business is B2B consulting and I have a few merchant accounts but I just want something that increases redundancy as most merchants hate large credit card payments.

Thanks

I have been a consultant also for decades. Whats wrong with asking client to pay by wire transfer? This is the question every EMI will ask.

Why would a client want to pay 20k to you via a credit card? You do consulting for Bill Gates or Warren Buffet or something or just into carding? ca#"!

Sometimes i have no time to answer...my bad . The previous post was "needing to take credit cards for US or Irish company"

lol.

OP needs to understand that 3 chargebacks of 20k would put a medium size processor out of business. Plus from clients in US? eek¤%&. He is Disney land for real.

I might be in Disney Land or Epcot, but I have a legitimate question.

Most of these clients would be paying me in $5k increments towards the $20k. Some pay by wire and some will pay via credit card. Currently I'm taking all wires without any issues.

If they want to pay by card do you know any options?

Latest Threads