Our valued sponsor

Which EMIs accept to open a corporate account for Lebanese people

It's going to be toff. You want to search the forum, I don't remember the thread but there are a few threads around here with suggestions. use Google to search the website.

Which EMIs accept to open a corporate account for Lebanese people residing in Lebanon? Looking for EMIs that accept payments from the Middle East and Africa region.
TW can work ok with most in Middle East

I am curious, is there something going on in Lebanon why we have so many Lebanese on here trying to open offshore bank accounts?
not only Lebanese, most of Arabs ^^, we have a lot of limitations in launching a business

Reactions: WoWNull
I am curious, is there something going on in Lebanon why we have so many Lebanese on here trying to open offshore bank accounts?

I wondered this also ns2

Problem they will find is that with Hezbollah present a lot of EMI's won't touch Lebanon for fear of getting problems of terrorist financing. It is that simple sadly :confused:.

I wondered this also ns2

Problem they will find is that with Hezbollah present a lot of EMI's won't touch Lebanon for fear of getting problems of terrorist financing. It is that simple sadly :confused:.
I do have to wonder if there is a Hesbollah element going on here, Lebanon is such a tiny nation, with so few people, and its not particularly rich either. Their taxes are much lower than most western nations generally capping out at 20% or so. They basically have the same gdp per capita and population as Libya and its around $8,000. How do you justify going offshore in a country where the average person is only making $8k? Even if you are making 10 times the average, the cost might not even cover the savings. given Lebanese modest tax regime.

Given how close they are to Dubai, it doesn't even make sense that they try to gain access to these non-arab financial places. I can see why they have all these problems because it just has all the indicators of terrorism financing. The EMIs are right to be suspicious. The worse thing that could happen for us is a bunch of Hezbollah terrorist get caught using the same things we are using (emis) and it get ruined for those of us who use it for legitimate reasons of privacy and diversification (like terrorist using swiss accounts and offshore, etc).

The worse thing that could happen for us is a bunch of Hezbollah terrorist get caught using the same things we are using (emis) and it get ruined for those of us who use it for legitimate reasons of privacy and diversification (like terrorist using swiss accounts and offshore, etc).
I believe it happen for all of us already and for all financial institutions on this Globe. Such organisations know exactly what is required to work around it, ta least for some time before they get cought. It is one of the reason why this world has turned into what it is today! Things ain't get better in the future.

Reactions: hernanday
I can see why they have all these problems because it just has all the indicators of terrorism financing. The EMIs are right to be suspicious.

Plus use of their financial system by Iran it could be used to evade Iranian sanctions also. I remember what happened in 2018 to Pilatus bank in Malta when Iranians set it up to evade sanctions :oops:. Don't ask how Malta gave them a license I guess they got it same way the Russian mafia laundromat Satabank got its license ca#"!.

Reactions: hernanday

Latest Threads