Our valued sponsor

Question Which is the best country for Internet companies where copyrights do not matter?

CyberCommander

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
Which is the best country for Internet companies where copyrights do not matter? Nevis? or another one? why?

I wanna make only legal business, but i have a problem with lawyers. If i wanna create a classified website, its very difficult to control that users not upload any pictures without copyright. So i will have a report and abus option, but i wanna be also save if a laywer wanna attack me for money.

In Nevis a lawyer must deposit 100k in a court to sue you right? Do you know also other countries like Nevis and also a good Company which can help me for the registration?

thank you

Which is the best country for Internet companies where copyrights do not matter? Nevis? or another one? why?

I wanna make only legal business, but i have a problem with lawyers. If i wanna create a classified website, its very difficult to control that users not upload any pictures without copyright. So i will have a report and abus option, but i wanna be also save if a laywer wanna attack me for money.

In Nevis a lawyer must deposit 100k in a court to sue you right? Do you know also other countries like Nevis and also a good Company which can help me for the registration?

thank you
You can register in countries like Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Cuba and Tuvalu.
Extremely difficult to get to court.

Latest Threads