Our valued sponsor

Which Payment System give EUR IBAN for Crypto related Payments online?

I look exactly for the same and I don't take in count transferwise.
Unfortunately every time I find a similar services on the web , I make my own diligence through trustpilot & google . And find only bad reviews.
Desesperately hope for some good infos and answers here

Look into crypto forums.

Those 3 German Neo banks are the best. Many of those "crypto friendly" restrict you to their own higher mark-up exchange services and often block payments to/from crypto exchanges that outcompete them in price.

Reactions: KJK
Look into crypto forums.

Those 3 German Neo banks are the best. Many of those "crypto friendly" restrict you to their own higher mark-up exchange services and often block payments to/from crypto exchanges that outcompete them in price.
Do you mean like N26? Would they not close crypto accounts?

Could you potentially sell crypto elsewhere but take payment via Swissquote (to avoid their high costs for selling crypto)?

I look exactly for the same and I don't take in count transferwise.
Unfortunately every time I find a similar services on the web , I make my own diligence through trustpilot & google . And find only bad reviews.
Desesperately hope for some good infos and answers here

I'm using transferwise but I read that one day they are gona ban me because I send all payments to transferwise from bitcoin exchanges.

I'm using transferwise but I read that one day they are gona ban me because I send all payments to transferwise from bitcoin exchanges.
I know about TW even I read here that some members got good experience with them, I feel that one day I ll be in bad shape because of funds blocked for 6 months.
But there is a company that could help as OP asked?
I made so many research and nothing looks serious

Hi,
Like transferwise is there is any other crypto friendly service, where you can get your virtual EUR IBAN to receive SEPA payments?

i dont think there is such thing as "100% crypto friendly" i believe there are some places where funds originating in/out crypto are more tolerable than others.. with that being said, i see a lot of people moving a lot of money in out localbitcoins through tw accounts (it also depends what you and i call "a lot") , but i guess you already brought up tw to the table, so im not adding much.

in all honesty ..
if you wanna go crypto for real, just come out clean as possible and be ready and be able to face all sort of regulations, trust me, is gonna be expensive. :))

Good morning OP,
For crypto related payments I may suggest you take a look at Globitex, Connectpay and Quppy.
They allow such type of transactions.
Globitex is a Gibraltar based crypto exchange that also owns a Lithuanian EMI licence. Therefore, they will provide you a personal IBAN which allows you to directly convert in BTC.
Connectpay is a Lithuanian EMI that onboard individuals and businesses and provides EUR IBAN.
Lastly, Quppy is an EMI from Belarus that provides also EUR IBAN. This last one is pretty new you so, evaluate any use at your risk.

Hi,
Like transferwise is there is any other crypto friendly service, where you can get your virtual EUR IBAN to receive SEPA payments?
A couple good crypto friendly solutions are Globalnetint and Pervesk. Both Lithuanian EMI's with crypto within their risk appetite.
Pervesk seems a bit more user friendly, but they have past infractions from the central Bank, while Globalnetint has a less user friendly system and a bit of more hassle with compliance, but have a good track record and are the largers LT emi without any infractions/fines from the Central Bank. Connect pay is another option, although from my experience their support sucks.

Bitwala through solaris bank also works
There are a lot of such services nowadays, question is can you get to solve if anything happens during the process
If you send 5+k nobody would notice... usually but we had examples clients got stuck with couple grand of transfers

I used Mistertango few years ago.
They have bad customer service.
It took days or almost a week to respond to my email.
but the payment service is great.
I use them to do artbitrage trading between exchanges.
At that time, there is huge price differences between exchanges.
But now, they have increased their price.
They also become more strict with KYC.

If you plan to move large volume of money, example 10k euro per transaction, 10 times in a month, your account will be flagged and there will be a lot of KYC questions to be answered.
Not only Mistertango, it applies to all EMIs.
You need to have a strong reason for moving large volume of money.
During that KYC process, most of the time, your account will be suspended until investigation concluded.
It may takes days to months.

Now, it is hard to do arbitrage anymore.
So, I decided to close my Mistertango account.

Today, I saw they already upgrade their website.
Hopefully, their service is better too.

Reactions: 4br

Latest Threads