Our valued sponsor

Who is the best? GuruPay or Verifo? any suggestions!!

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello everyone.

- Currently, I am in contact with these two EMI's: Verifo and GuruPay for opening a business account (my company business: buying and selling crypto vs FIAT).

If I was accepted into these two EMI's. Who is better in general? Bank transfers speed, not strict, fast support, ... etc.

What is recommended for dealing with cryptocurrency?

Reagrds,

Reactions: uplana
Verifo and GuruPay
Both are one of many Lithuanian EMI's. Looking similar to another ones, but that is all that I can say. Maybe someone with knowledge of this environment (Mr. Gediminas?) can go into some details...

Verifo and IBSettle are serious EMI's for Crypto related transactions.

However as soon as you are dealing with SWIFT especially Verifo with 1.7% outgoing transactions is quite expensive.

Verifo does the initial verification straight forward but as soon as serious money coming in they withold it and additional questions are coming up.

All in all definitely one of the better LT EMI's.

If the choice is between these two, Verifo is probably the better choice. I frequently see regulated and higher risk businesses happily operate accounts with them and process large sums through them without any problem. Support is generally fast. Compliance can be a bit of a pain, but as long as you have your documents in order it doesn't take more than a day or two to get transactions through.

But in this day and age, you can't have too many accounts. I'd take both and give GuruPay enough to make them happy, but keep the majority with Verifo.

Reactions: Electro

Latest Threads