Our valued sponsor

why does VPN provide anonymity?

But the vpn will still has my ip address , it depends on wherther they give me out or not.

You are 100% correct. And you have to take the VPN provider’s word for it.
There have been VPN leaks where detailed logs surfaced. Many VPN’s are probably honey pots. Even if you pay in crypto, you will probably still leave enough information to track you down easily.
It’s a bad idea. It’s better to set up your own VPN. But even then you’d have to trust the ISP or hosting provider in the other country.
You only move your trust from one party to another.

You are 100% correct. And you have to take the VPN provider’s word for it.
There have been VPN leaks where detailed logs surfaced. Many VPN’s are probably honey pots. Even if you pay in crypto, you will probably still leave enough information to track you down easily.
It’s a bad idea. It’s better to set up your own VPN. But even then you’d have to trust the ISP or hosting provider in the other country.
You only move your trust from one party to another.

As an owner of a VPN company, I tend not to agree. Of course, some VPN providers claim not to keep logs when in fact they do, however many do not. As for creating your own VPN, in my opinion, this is not more secure, you're most likely going to rent a VPS to create the VPN, how are you going to connect to the VPS to set up the VPN, connect to the VPN etc. You are leaving a far larger trail in the server logs, not to mention actually paying for the VPS, most VPS providers will ask you for ID verification these days. Unless you have vast sysadmin skills, and know-how to hide your tracks on the server, you're leaving a far bigger trace than if you just rent a VPN.

While it's true not all VPN's offer security, many do.

I can recommend to our Perfect-Privacy, they stay a long time on the Market and protect their users.
With great features like Random Exit IP and Neuro-Routing. Checkout their website for more Information.
Multi-VPN is also possible.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I can recommend to our Perfect-Privacy, they stay a long time on the Market and protect their users.
With great features like Random Exit IP and Neuro-Routing. Checkout their website for more Information.
Yep, they're one of the very best VPN providers out there.

To reach a maximum level of security you can just use some VPN upfront, connect to a VPS and run a second VPN on the VPS itself.

This way you will basically be untraceable, even if VPN provider 1, VPN provider 2 or that VPS provider should log or share any informations.

Last edited:
do you know if they can provide a static IP ?

Latest Threads