Our valued sponsor

Why would you setup a offshore company after reporting is a fact?

What's the reason to setup a offshore company?

• Total voters
I can avoid the ridiculous bureaucracy in my country. Also, in another countries I can keep balances in USD/EUR and everything works much faster.

By the way. Even though it's harder to evade taxes now, as far as I understand I am not taxed in my home country if my company offshore doesn't have any commercial ties to it, and if I don't try to repatriate my money earned legally in this company. Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blizz
Privacy is the most important factor for me.

Reactions: negon
1. There are still countries with strong enough banking systems which have not joined CRS and don't plan to
2. Given enough effort and resources, you can establish residence in countries such as Malta or Cyprus which have territorial taxation and don't care about your foreign income even when it's reported

1. There are still countries with strong enough banking systems which have not joined CRS and don't plan to
Where do you see this countries?

2. Given enough effort and resources, you can establish residence in countries such as Malta or Cyprus which have territorial taxation and don't care about your foreign income even when it's reported
you mean Cyprus and Malta give a s**t about tax evasion and reporting?

details are important here. Malta doesn't bother outside sourced income from non-citizens as long as it doesn't go through a Maltese bank. I wonder how far you can go with this though.

OT: I voted on privacy and because of the offshore jurisdiction which allows me to conduct business in a different way than is allowed in the country of residence.

Latest Threads