Our valued sponsor

Will Cyprus Incorporation Be Right for Your Needs?

cyprus-company.jpg
If you’re interested in setting up an offshore company, but you’re not quite sure where to seek out incorporation for your new firm, you’ll discover that Cyprus offers superlative advantages.
We are proud to offer Cyprus formation to our valued clientele. Our team has years of skill and experience, which is utilized in order to ensure that every client receives speedy, legal incorporation of his or her new company, for very affordable rates.

After you’ve learned how creating an International Business Company in Cyprus will benefit your career goals and business plans, you may just be tempted to reach out to us. We will be standing by in order to answer any questions that you have.

The process of hiring us in order to arrange your Cyprus company will be quick, simple and straightforward, so do consider getting in touch today. You’ll be so glad that you did!
Now, let’s discuss the specific benefits of a Cyprus company…

Benefits and Features of Cyprus Incorporation
First of all, in case you didn’t now, Cyprus is an island nation which rests in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. This country is a republic which has become world-renowned as a global financial center. In addition, it’s known for being a perfect home for International Business Companies (IBCs). In particular, those who wish to do business within the European Union (or prefer to direct EU-based investments outward) will benefit from Cyprus incorporation.

One key benefit of Cyprus company formation is access to a beneficial taxation system which is a bona fide “tax haven” for offshore companies. While Cyprus does comply with all EU laws and functions as a member of the EU, it definitely offers superior tax advantages to those who choose to incorporate their IBCs within the country. If you’d prefer to have a company set up in a true tax haven, Cyprus will be ideal for your needs.

However, Cyprus isn’t just for EU residents or investors. It’s actually a smart strategy for entrepreneurs all over the world.
Another advantage of choosing Cyprus is that this nation is a great place to set up international trusts which are extremely private. Since these trusts may be established without the disclosure of client names, they are an effective means of storing assets anonymously.

Get Started with Cyprus formation Today
Now is the best time to enjoy the benefits of Cyprus incorporation. By choosing to hire our company, you’ll be able to sit back and relax as we handle all of the details on your behalf. We know the ropes and we’ll be able to get your new International Business Company formation in very short order.

Not all nominees are created equal, but the vast majority of nominee structures are going to become ineffective.

You need to truly not be the UBO or at least fall outside of the scope of UBO definitions, which can be done in some cases with more exotic structures like trusts, foundations, and such.
Are you saying that, with or without nominees (director | shareholders), for cypriot companies UBO informations for regular companies will become publicly accessible from 2021?
And, with respect to companies in Cyprus, will there be any way around this?

Are you saying that, with or without nominees (director | shareholders), for cypriot companies UBO informations for regular companies will become publicly accessible from 2021?

What i'm actually asking about is if it will be possible, for anyone that is not the cyprus tax authority, to find out who's the UBO of cypriot company X that is being using nominees. (found this in the meanwhile Hidden owners of companies to be revealed . Also this: https://www.pwc.com/mt/en/publications/assets/ubo-register-update-december-2018.pdf where it seems, according to PwC, that only Cypriot authorities will have easy access to these info.)

No way around this unless you find a nominee UBO which is illegal. The whole idea is that everything has to be transparent in the EU - no hiding from anyone any longer full control of the MAN ON THE FLOOR.

The only way it may be possible to avoid is if you own less then 25% of the company which is described on the forum already.

Question will be if they still allow anonymous Seychelles corps to be director and shareholder of a Cyprus company, if so the problem is solved if not, no way out of it.

Does anyone know if these registries are retro-active? Lets say i open a company today, and close it in december. Will my name show up in the upcoming UBO registry of cyprus?
At the moment no reporting is performed. The money local AML law has obligated business to disclose UBO but the companies law does not. AML law was amended in 2018 or 2019. So it really remains to be seen.

Hi everyone, I am very new to this and learning the ropes - would it be possible to live in the UK, have a company set up in Cyprus and have a nominee director whos the face of the business, I dont mind if im hidden or on public records nothing to hide, I'd simply like to live in the UK while my business pays taxes somewhere with lower CT i.e. Cyprus or similar. As long as I live in the UK and pay my UK staff without any difficulties. Would this be possible? If not are there any other solutions? Thank you in advanced sorry im new haha!

Also another question, how come so many people want all of these offshore companies in all sorts of countries, some on cyprus some in bvi, svg and so on, Do you guys have businesses and just swap the money across I can't see the benefit. why not have 1 country you like and open more in that country if your businesses are doing well?

Also if the above is possible where would you guys recommend iv heard of offshorecorpgroup.com but seems their website is down which isnt a good sign

Thank you

Latest Threads