Our valued sponsor

wire transfer -> AdvCash -> bitcoin, what am I missing?

blip

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have money wired into AdvCash account. I want to buy bitcoins and then have them transferred to an arbitrary btc address (outside of Advcash). I feel I'm missing something fundamentally on how to buy and transfer bitcoins from within AdvCash.

1. Do I have to use an exchange like changer.com to purchase bitcoins with money in Advcash account?
Which exchange is the one with the lowest fee?

2. Then what? How do I move the purchased bitcoins to an outside btc address (outside of AdvCash)?

Thank you.

Thanks. I expected to have a bitcoin wallet inside of Advcash. But ok I can live with the way it works.

You can also send FIAT directly from AdvCash to any BTC wallet.

Do you mean I can make a FIAT transfer from within AdvCash to an outside BTC wallet?
This would be the best for me. How and where do I do this from within AdvCash? I can't seem to find any place in AdvCash where the recipient is a bitcoin wallet. I expected it to be in the drop down box with all the e-currencies but BTC is missing there.

At first glance AdvCash looked rather simple to work with but now that I wanted to actually starting to use it I have trouble finding my way around to do what I want.

Latest Threads