Our valued sponsor

Wise closing my business account need new EMI or bank

Guys the impossible happened. I got finally the money from my business account in my 3s Money Club account.

So on Monday I will transfer the money to buy the asset. Let´s see how 3s Money is. They have the docs already so I hope it will be smooth but I highly doubt it
Good to hear it. And that's where Wise stands out, you get your money back in the end.

Reactions: jafo
So the transfer is stuck with compliance at 3s Money. I hope they will soon release the payment. They have the documents. Any one had issues with them?

update, transfer went through. I am happy with 3S Money. Only downside their conversion from EURO TO USD sucks

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: jafo
So the transfer is stuck with compliance at 3s Money. I hope they will soon release the payment. They have the documents. Any one had issues with them?

update, transfer went through. I am happy with 3S Money. Only downside their conversion from EURO TO USD sucks
Do you they have local USD accounts?
Can you issue vccs , How many?

can you issue Subaccounts, how many?

Not to point out the obvious - but why are you transferring directly from high risk merchants to EMIs or Banks in the UK? Europe / other?

This is automatically a red flag and the compliance costs just make clients like that for low cost focused banking untenable hence de banking.

You’d do best to utilize a high risk merchant that you pay the fees (higher) to process you into the banking system - they charge more because they are running higher compliance processing - once they are satisfied you can then transfer to normal banking that is reliant on the high risk processor to have carried out the verification and can lean on that to cover their own arse whilst not having to deal with the high costs of you being their client - they also will file SARs more routinely because funds are coming from the high risk merchant - but again that’s to cover their arse, but as you are legit (presumably) these ultimately lead no where and are merely a formality of banking.

You may use Intergiro or Paysera first and after that pay out to Wise in the future or Revolut.

Latest Threads