Our valued sponsor

Working profitable e-commerce business but no own company - Looking for partnership

alfalfa

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
I have an e-commerce business but I had to close it. I want to restart again and it will make up to 10k USD sales per month. Its about selling followers/views on social media platforms (I buy them much cheaper).
Average transaction is $50, most buyers are from USA (90%+). Mostly artists/musicians. I know exactly what to do.
I just want to restart it with a new domain, I still have the traffic.

BUT: I have no own business at the moment and I can't have. I would rather work with somebody now who has a company overseas (no income taxes) and share a % with this person/ or pay a fixed amount.

As far as payment methods are concerned:

- PayPal Business account (possible but there is a certain risk it might get frozen for 180d as PayPal tends to not like digital marketing services especially selling followers etc).
- Credit card processor (Stripe,2co etc): Low chances of getting approved. Chances might be better with a UK company but they will manually check the website and will then deny the business model.
- Other card processors with good approval rate for US buyers: -> Yes I know 2-3 that 100% work, but so far I've only heard they want either EU (for example UK) or US companies to work with.

To sum it up:
- Sales $5k-$10k (even more later) per month.
- Service Spendings $700-$1500 depending on the sales. (you have to add money to the balance of 2-3 sites - there are the sites where I buy the service cheaper - so thats the actual outsourced service)
- Fix expenses: Hosting/domain $10/month + A software for social media automation $70/month (no contract) + 100 proxies plan $200/month (no contract)
- You get you % or fixed amount of USD.
- You payout mine in AMZcodes, BTC etc.

I know exactly what to do here, I just need somebody to work with.

Every day without the business running means losing money.

What can I do?

Reactions: rothko13
NO ! Its not illegal by law, its only against social platforms and also some payment processors don't want to work with this business model (Stripe,2co, also PayPal might freeze the account sooner or later). But I know exactly which card processors work (7,5% fees though). There are hundreds of companies out there selling these services.
I just need a creative solution to partner up with someone with a overseas business (ideally income tax free).

Read the original post carefuly, there I explained it.

You won't have to pay anything upfront at all. Clients always pay first, then I buy the service (through the 2-3 sites I use to buy followers/likes/views cheap).
Its a lucrative business IF you actually can get traffic to your agency site. I know exactly what to do. I just can't have own business at the moment.

Everyday without the business is losing money.

Reactions: ReMida
NO ! Its not illegal by law, its only against social platforms and also some payment processors don't want to work with this business model (Stripe,2co, also PayPal might freeze the account sooner or later). But I know exactly which card processors work (7,5% fees though). There are hundreds of companies out there selling these services.
I just need a creative solution to partner up with someone with a overseas business (ideally income tax free).

You won't have to pay anything upfront at all. Clients always pay first, then I buy the service (through the 2-3 sites I use to buy followers/likes/views cheap).
Its a lucrative business IF you actually can get traffic to your agency site. I know exactly what to do. I just can't have own business at the moment.

I am interested. How to reach you? You got Telegram?

If its against social platforms then these platforms can do anything in their power to make the owners of the company suffer and try to pierce the liability protection. Poor fella can end up losing his assets to compensate "damages" to these platforms.

I have an e-commerce business but I had to close it. I want to restart again and it will make up to 10k USD sales per month. Its about selling followers/views on social media platforms (I buy them much cheaper).
Average transaction is $50, most buyers are from USA (90%+). Mostly artists/musicians. I know exactly what to do.
I just want to restart it with a new domain, I still have the traffic.

BUT: I have no own business at the moment and I can't have. I would rather work with somebody now who has a company overseas (no income taxes) and share a % with this person/ or pay a fixed amount.

As far as payment methods are concerned:

- PayPal Business account (possible but there is a certain risk it might get frozen for 180d as PayPal tends to not like digital marketing services especially selling followers etc).
- Credit card processor (Stripe,2co etc): Low chances of getting approved. Chances might be better with a UK company but they will manually check the website and will then deny the business model.
- Other card processors with good approval rate for US buyers: -> Yes I know 2-3 that 100% work, but so far I've only heard they want either EU (for example UK) or US companies to work with.

To sum it up:
- Sales $5k-$10k (even more later) per month.
- Service Spendings $700-$1500 depending on the sales. (you have to add money to the balance of 2-3 sites - there are the sites where I buy the service cheaper - so thats the actual outsourced service)
- Fix expenses: Hosting/domain $10/month + A software for social media automation $70/month (no contract) + 100 proxies plan $200/month (no contract)
- You get you % or fixed amount of USD.
- You payout mine in AMZcodes, BTC etc.

I know exactly what to do here, I just need somebody to work with.

Every day without the business running means losing money.

What can I do?
please pm. i can help you. I'm from maldives.

I cannot send DM. dm me here jtmarketingz@protonmail .com

I am really serious. Site is ready. Only company missing.
Read my first message in this thread carefully.
I am desperate as I lose much money.

The business itself (selling followers etc) is grey zone as it might not be against laws but it hurts the policies of the platforms. I see hundreds of companies on Google search from all countries everywhere in the world.
I only heard that Facebook sued 1 big company from the US.

Reactions: sharey
Still nobody. My website is ready, my traffic is stil there and I would make 10k USD sales again. Every month.

Anyone with a overseas business (no income tax) ?
I need credit card processing and/or PayPal business.

I am ready to give 10% of the sales.
For example:

10k sales (after cc fees) -> 1k for you, each month.
Your ''task'' is only to payout the rest either for business spendings (maybe 1500 in that case where I buy the service cheap) and the rest into Crypto/AMZcodes etc (for me).

It can be a lifelong profitable business.

Havent found anyone yet.

Still nobody. My website is ready, my traffic is stil there and I would make 10k USD sales again. Every month.

Anyone with a overseas business (no income tax) ?
I need credit card processing and/or PayPal business.

I am ready to give 10% of the sales.
For example:

10k sales (after cc fees) -> 1k for you, each month.
Your ''task'' is only to payout the rest either for business spendings (maybe 1500 in that case where I buy the service cheap) and the rest into Crypto/AMZcodes etc (for me).

It can be a lifelong profitable business.

Havent found anyone yet.
Would look into the nitty gritty as per your request, execute the opsec and when its all baked..i would revert back...cig-:,

Latest Threads