Our valued sponsor

Worldcore & Entropay

Brokenby2703

Member Plus
Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello to everybody !
I introduce myself as it was procedure long time back in BBS system: my name is Paul.
This is my first post.
I came to know this forum while searching alternative to sovereign-gold-card for a "anonymous" Debit Card.

I decided to post this thread to ask something further about ENTRO PAY and WORLDCORE debit cards as I have no much experience on them.

I understand form various post that it is always recommend to open accounts under business (not personal).
I own a BELIZE LLC which is the shareholder of another 2 trading companies far from my country of residence.
Together with the BELIZE LLC I open a Belize Bank account and they have offered Credit Card which I refused.
I don't wanna go around and leave traces of a Belize credit card. Who knows ?

So as I just need to use some of "foreign" funds, I would like to use ENTRO PAY (virtual) and WORLCORE (plastic) cards. Do you suggest me to setup a personal account or business account ?
When they will ask for corporate documents (M&A, etc) shall I give them the BELIZE LLC although my residence is not in Belize ?

Sorry for silly questions but I got confidence that I can avoid mistakes thanks to your suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Paul.

When they will ask for corporate documents (M&A, etc) shall I give them the BELIZE LLC although my residence is not in Belize ?
You want to contact WorldCore support or a account manager there and ask them how they can help you with the setup of a corporate account for your business. They claim to protect your privacy in another thread.

Alternative you can check LeuPay and even Advance Cash for even more anonymity. In the Mentor Group you can get great input on how to go about all of it, hassle free ;)

Reactions: DeepDrilling
You want to contact WorldCore support or a account manager there and ask them how they can help you with the setup of a corporate account for your business. They claim to protect your privacy in another thread.

Alternative you can check LeuPay and even Advance Cash for even more anonymity. In the Mentor Group you can get great input on how to go about all of it, hassle free ;)

Thanks !
Don't call me stingy but EUR 95/month just to know how to activate "properly" a advcash card it may sound a bit too much for my pocket. Is there anything cheaper like "one time service fee" ?
I'm sure is really worth the Mentor Group but currently out of my budget. Sorry to be sincere.
Can I just register for 1 month ? In that case it will be great.

Reactions: orangeye
Thanks !
Don't call me stingy but EUR 95/month just to know how to activate "properly" a advcash card it may sound a bit too much for my pocket. Is there anything cheaper like "one time service fee" ?
I'm sure is really worth the Mentor Group but currently out of my budget. Sorry to be sincere.
You can register for just 1 month.. however, to learn how to activate a Advance Cash card you don't need to signup.. just order your card there and you are fine.

Thanks !
Signup for 1 month and you are fine, you can cancel at any time! People tend to want to have everything for free. But for free you only get the average solution that everyone knows about :D

Signup for 1 month and you are fine, you can cancel at any time! People tend to want to have everything for free. But for free you only get the average solution that everyone knows about :D

Good morning !

don't misunderstand. I'm not saying that it isn't worth.

Anyway I already paid yesterday night via paypal. Is there any idea how long it will take to be upgrade ?
Thanks
Paul.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It was not meant to be rude or to offend you, sorry for that.

Than kyou for supporting the forum :) The activation is instant and you may see the Mentor Group forums on the main page!

Do you suggest me to setup a personal account or business account ?
If possible go for a corporate account with any provider (unless you are using fake docs) so you avoid your name to appear anywhere.

Reactions: negon
Hi @auric
Sorry but I was quite busy last few days.

I got both account with ADVCASH (personal) and with WORLDCORE (personal too).
I just want to test it before proceed with next step as we discuss privately.
Both approved.
Keep you posted.
You finally made it to an upgrade of your account and you managed to open accounts with both of these providers. Did it work out for you as you wanted or you are still in need of any additional service yo achieve your goals?

EntroPay only works good for me for verification and to make anonymous online transactions when I buy stuff. WorldCore is a whole lot better to keep my money there!

Both are possible to verify with the dark docs which is great..

Latest Threads