Our valued sponsor

WorldFirst misc info

Evidence Alpha

Apr 22, 2019
evidencealpha.io
Since it’s the weekend, I’ll query you guys if you don’t mind...

1) What about their currency rates, are they the mid market rates or about ? Do they apply a fee on top ? Constant during all the days of the week (unlike Revolut which bumps during the weekend)
2) is it providing an account with real dedicated IBAN to own name or only a sub-account / virtuak bank account ? If so, located in the UK ?
3) is it working like Transferwise balancing funds from local / regional accounts, or is it performing SWIFT transfers through borders ?
4) typical fee for SEPA and SWIFT transfers ?
5) top up deposit through card available ?
6) Visa/MC with 3D Secure enabled ?

Thx in advance. Cheers !

Reactions: Spinat
Do you have any URL you want to provide so it may be easier for us to visit their website ;)

What I don’t appreciate is that they asked for documents (photo) and information (my bank account details), like they were going to proceed for the refund immediatly, then only to stop to communicate entirely. That’s deceiving, and mean if that’s a trick.

1%, so that’s more than TransferWise

Tentatively trying to reply to my own queries. Correct if wrong

So this really is a currency broker

1) +1% over interbank rate. Constantly ? Unsure
2) no IBAN. Send funds away at their name
3) through SWIFT network
4) no fees on their side for individual accounts, trying to avoid intermediary banking fees as much as possible. Some fees betwen free and £15 based on volume for corporates
5) yes, debit card payment of fx trade available. Fees ? Donno
6) not providing

Reactions: JohnLocke
I don't know them but after reading here I won't want to open an account with them, thanks for this thread interesting read.

I checked the emails I received from them a few years ago, and it is 2%, not 1%, sorry about that. You also have to pay the 2% if you don't exchange (withdraw same currency).
The IBAN account holder name for receiving is world first + your name.
And you can only withdraw to an account in your name.

Reactions: Evidence Alpha