Our valued sponsor

Wow just watched the "Four Corners" new episode about Perth Mint it's shocking.

You mean....

Perth Mint sold diluted gold to China, got caught, and tried to cover it up​

Reactions: JohnLocke

Secret clients' millions stored in Perth Mint vault​

--- quote start

Law enforcement is damning in its assessment of the systemic failures in the mint's regulatory compliance controls.

For years clients of Euro Pacific Bank, which operated from the tax haven of Puerto Rico between 2017 and 2022, were able to buy gold and store it in Perth Mint's vault.

At one point, Perth Mint allowed $25 million of Euro Pacific clients' funds to be held in a single account.

It was held through an omnibus account, where individual clients' funds are bundled together and transferred in bulk to keep customers' identities secret from the mint. The bank denies this was the case.

Authorities suspect Perth Mint was likely inadvertently being used by fraudsters and money launderers to move their funds.

--- quote end

Reactions: FantomOffshore
"I said allegedly" for people like "u" and the "documentary itself" so I don't get pigeon holed traped or set up in the middle lol lol lol hahaha ... Now please show me where you received your "claims" and "sources" from!!!!!! I heard of a lot of three nines adding an alloy to make the metal harder.

I even heard that some non-perth mint gold being 24% gold instead of 24 karat to trick you...

I also read in a newspaper years ago a couple of investment Banks that bought real gold bars but with fake world recognized name brands on them ..... And btw... it could have been even worse if it would have been tungsten filled or gold plated.....

Did the documentary or the other news papers ever do a recall apology or correction of the entire story? If so please show me and the forum in a timely manner....

Fc70 according to some news outlets may be correct .... The story is getting more and more convoluted by both the alternative news and the mainstream media because of the documentary...... I had enough lol lol too much second hand and third hand information misinformation and disinformation..... Life drives me crazy.... Why are there so many layers to everything you read, do or say....

Fc70 according to some news outlets may be correct .... The story is getting more and more convoluted by both the alternative news and the mainstream media because of the documentary...... I had enough lol lol too much second hand and third hand information misinformation and disinformation..... Life drives me crazy.... Why are there so many layers to everything you read, do or say....

Last edited:
Spoke with one gold facilitator our corp treasury uses.

We do test the bars, the data is just not fully integrated into the explorer yet. You will notice that some of the bar photographs show the testing device applied to the bars.

Additionally, in the unlikely event that fake bars are found in the system, we take full responsibility for that.

- We have live access so not so worried and one of the largest bullion companies in the region.

Latest Threads