Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC bank account

Hi @grey734 seen your message in my status, answering here.
This is a very short step-by-step to have a LLC with a working bank account.
First premise: I hold a EU passport, so I can’t guarantee it could work with other passports.
1) Got your New Mexico single member LLC (I use NEW MEXICO REGISTERED AGENT | $35 A YEAR cheap and reliable, very good service).
2) Rent a US number (I use Localphone.com, look for a number of NM)
3) you need a fax number (I use redfax.com like for the phone number pick a NM number)
4) Office: I use the office of a friend so I cannot help you very much here, but you NEED a REAL address (no PO Box)! You can eventually get a Regus office, take it for three months till you receive the debt card, or if you have some friend in the US use his/her address (can be a home address as well, no problem with that), or share the address with a fella that need a LLC or an address in the US.
5) web page: make a very credible business case, go to Fiverr and spend 300/350 for a good landing page with good graphic (chose web page designer with at least 20 reviews and from 4.8 to 5.0 stars, usually Indian or Pakistan devs are the best and relatively cheap, have a look at their portfolio and before even contacting them have ALL your texts ready for the page, including Business, How it works, What Customers Say, About Us, Contact). Very important a good About Us (put your LinkedIn link) and Contact pages with your office address (no the registrar address), phone and fax. It must look VERY professional, plan it in advance or ask for help in Fiverr, it will be your business card with the banks!
6) go to Brex and/or Mercury pages and answer PROFESIONALLY to all the questions related to your business filling the fields in perfect English; if asked why you incorporated in the US is because you have customer and/or providers in the US (they want to see some “substance” in the US).
Hope it will help you.
What about company taxes in NM? I understood there are two kind: NM income corporate and federal, am I wrong?
I will be the sole proprietorship and all business will run only with european companies. Nothing locally in US. LLC has no employees. I am not US citizen/resident.
And about dividends? how are they taxed in NM?

Last edited:
If you are a Non-US person, and do not have employees in the US, most likely you won't be paying federal taxes. What is the nature of your business?
What about company taxes in NM? I understood there are two kind: NM income corporate and federal, am I wrong?
I will be the sole proprietorship and all business will run only with european companies. Nothing locally in US. LLC has no employees. I am not US citizen/resident.
And about dividends? how are they taxed in NM?

Anyway, my tax position in my country is clear. I still don't have any clue and struggling to grab info about taxes in US for the LLC considering my "configuration". Many discordant voices.
I would appreciate if "EuroKiss" could add some more info cos he is running LLC in NM.

I found two good links

This includes all the filling costs. I opened several LLC with them, they are good prices and a simple dashboard to manage your data. Anyway you can go throughout any other registrars, you can find hundreds in Google.

Remotely? Because in place almost EVERY US bank open to foreign citizens…
you can open an account online with traditional banks providing you are already a customer of their's with a personal account

First premise: I hold a EU passport, so I can’t guarantee it could work with other passports.
1) Got your New Mexico single member LLC (I use NEW MEXICO REGISTERED AGENT | $35 A YEAR cheap and reliable, very good service).
3) you need a fax number (I use redfax.com like for the phone number pick a NM number)
4) Office: I use the office of a friend so I cannot help you very much here, but you NEED a REAL address (no PO Box)! You can eventually get a Regus office, take it for three months till you receive the debt card, or if you have some friend in the US use his/her address (can be a home address as well, no problem with that), or share the address with a fella that need a LLC or an address in the US.
5) web page: make a very credible business case, go to Fiverr and spend 300/350 for a good landing page with good graphic (chose web page designer with at least 20 reviews and from 4.8 to 5.0 stars, usually Indian or Pakistan devs are the best and relatively cheap, have a look at their portfolio and before even contacting them have ALL your texts ready for the page, including Business, How it works, What Customers Say, About Us, Contact). Very important a good About Us (put your LinkedIn link) and Contact pages with your office address (no the registrar address), phone and fax. It must look VERY professional, plan it in advance or ask for help in Fiverr, it will be your business card with the banks!
6) go to Brex and/or Mercury pages and answer PROFESIONALLY to all the questions related to your business filling the fields in perfect English; if asked why you incorporated in the US is because you have customer and/or providers in the US (they want to see some “substance” in the US).
Hope it will help you.
I am back to you after a while. How can I contact privately?

Yes. Remote opening for neo-banks and even banks like Bank of America and Chase is possible

You will need to have a sort of proof address that the address is the address of the company. Anonymity is pierced the moment you apply for a Bank Account, as you are the UBO of the company. But of course, this information is not going to be public.
bOA doesn't open anymore when the director is not US resident.. country policy, not state by state approach

Glad you liked.
1) tbh it help a lot with Brex, but the first Web page I had was w/o putting my personal information and worked fine with Mercury. If you hold EU passport I think you can put more generic info.
2) yes, no problem at all, I have a NM LLC and my office is located in Florida!

Yes, that’s the communication way from the IRS and it is mandatory for them. You receive the EIN number and any other information from the IRS both via snail mail and fax, but since the USPS works like a 3rd world postal service - and now works just for electoral frauds smi(&% - is always better to receive them via fax.

If you can fly to the USA you can open an account in any bank, the solution provided above is if you cannot travel for any reason (for a while, due to covid restrictions, even with EU passport you couldn’t enter into US with the ESTA visa).
@EuroKiss: I have similar doubts. Following your instructions I am making a company website for opening bank account. I do not want to report my name in the web. Is it a problem for the bank? Do they want to see the team including myself? Can I omit this information in the website, what consequences are for the bank to open the account?

Hope it will help you.
I incorporated a company in Wyoming but for all business activities I will use a real address in California as reported in my company website too. To open bank account I need to have a phone and fax number as you stated. Better to rent phone and fax number in California or Wyoming where company is incorporated?

Hope it will help you.
What are the tax implications for a non us resident if he has clients in the U.S though?

Hope it will help you.
What are the advantages of NM vs WY?

Latest Threads