Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC

X0t0

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Hello, me and my partner decided to start a Wyoming LLC and open Mercury Bank account for it , since it's the only bank that will provide us with multi checking bank accounts that will work for us.

most of our payment are sent from Business Compnies like FACEBOOK and GOOGLE, so nothing shady . we're doing this since we need to keep our money in the USD , when we send it to our home country banks we always lose thousands of dollar in the exchange ( NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRY )

and since it's going to be our first LLC. we had to ask some questions about taxation if any one here can guide us we would be helpful. i did my search but i need some advices from you guys.

those are my questions
1) What the tax percentage in Wyoming
2) is Wyoming going to repport us to our home country
3) Does Mercury bank will repport us too ?
4) how can we stay annoymos

Reactions: PaulKruger
1) 0% as long as the business meets the criteria to not be involve in US business, all profits are taxes in your home country no matter what you do.
2) Probably not.
3) Probably yes.
4) wyoming is pseudo anonymous, people can't find you easily but the IRS and the banks will have all the data they want from you.

Reactions: X0t0
ahhh, damn, I can't edit or delete the post.. it was the wrong post.

I agree with @eadeveloper once it comes to banking they will go and report you. You need EMI's like AdvCash and some others mentioned on the forum which don't report because they are either Russian owned or simply found their way around the public.

ahhh, damn, I can't edit or delete the post.. it was the wrong post.

I agree with @eadeveloper once it comes to banking they will go and report you. You need EMI's like AdvCash and some others mentioned on the forum which don't report because they are either Russian owned or simply found their way around the public.
it's okay if they repport it to the state , i don't want them to report me to my home country , since i will apply to the Bank with my LLC , so i don't think they will report to home country

Hello, me and my partner decided to start a Wyoming LLC and open Mercury Bank account for it , since it's the only bank that will provide us with multi checking bank accounts that will work for us.

most of our payment are sent from Business Compnies like FACEBOOK and GOOGLE, so nothing shady . we're doing this since we need to keep our money in the USD , when we send it to our home country banks we always lose thousands of dollar in the exchange ( NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRY )

and since it's going to be our first LLC. we had to ask some questions about taxation if any one here can guide us we would be helpful. i did my search but i need some advices from you guys.

those are my questions
1) What the tax percentage in Wyoming
2) is Wyoming going to repport us to our home country
3) Does Mercury bank will repport us too ?
4) how can we stay annoymos
1) 0% if income is not US source.
2) No.
3) No. US is not signatory of CRS.
4) WY is fine for anonymity for creditors but banks and IRS will have your info.

it's okay if they repport it to the state , i don't want them to report me to my home country , since i will apply to the Bank with my LLC , so i don't think they will report to home country
They report the UBO
exactly what they do. You can check the mentor group if you want to avoid stress and later trouble with the tax man. It can help you somehow.

Latest Threads