Our valued sponsor

zen.com Crypto friendly

Was verifying my account when it told me there was an error and that I need to contact support. Did so, they opened a ticket as they couldn't help through the chat. Then I got the following e-mail: Capture.PNG

I don't know what the "j" is and I have no idea what offer they're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Ridden3328
Was verifying my account when it told me there was an error and that I need to contact support. Did so, they opened a ticket as they couldn't help through the chat. Then I got the following e-mail:View attachment 3943

I don't know what the "j" is and I have no idea what offer they're talking about.
They really “care” about their customers rof/% It’s not that difficult to send out the proper automated reply

Reactions: diatessaron
It happened to me, the other way around, with a big bank :D I returned the money only after 2 years smi(&% Unfortunately I was young and naive, I should have kept it (anyway I made a 20% profit on it).
The intended recipient did not miss his money? Oh, well, probably $1M was not so much for him :) :)

Actually the money appeared on my account out of nowhere, nobody missed anything and the bank neither, given that it took them 2 years to notice rof/%
Wow! This I call a good shot! smi(&%

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
How many years of living expenses is that in Bahamas?? 3?

Why so sad Johnny??

I wish i had a partner investor like you who could supply me a about 10 million at 0% interest for 2 years.ha ha ha
Well i am starting my hedge-fund in cyprus soon with my own 10 mill maybe by next year - i wont put in the entire amount initially though as there are other things to take care of ,so i said.Why feeling so sad Johnny you can join me as a partner if you like,dont worry i do not expect any capital from you at 0% interest rate.Ha ha ha.Actually its good to have a partner with opposing points of view in some places then you cover the entire 360 degrees.Somebody that compliments you is good actually.

I tried to register zen.com; while registering it asked me my country and I chose Turkey then asked me passport for verification after that I contacted with customer support for can i do with my ID card instead passport but they replied we don't allow Turkish customers.

I don't understand then why system allows me complete verification even I chose Turkey

I tried to register zen.com; while registering it asked me my country and I chose Turkey then asked me passport for verification after that I contacted with customer support for can i do with my ID card instead passport but they replied we don't allow Turkish customers.

I don't understand then why system allows me complete verification even I chose Turkey
As far as I understand, the system did not allowed you to complete the verification, to be exact; you did not went through the step of personal ID uploading. It should have informed you immediately after selecting Turkey that Zen does not accept Turkish customers but frankly, I consider it as a minor failure. (The real problem is, that they, in fact, are probably limiting customer nationalities much more that they claim at their webpage.)