Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company + bank...? Online business.

tarous

Offshore Agent
Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I want to open an offshore IBC and I've already decided to settle for Seychelles. I'm a freelancer + I want to start an online business, selling digital products and memberships on one of my sites. My personal situation, tax-wise, is that I'm a perpetual traveler. In other words, I do avoid PIT by traveling or staying in jurisdictions which wouldn't tax my foreign income even if I became a tax resident.

That also means I need access to money, hassle-free and on the go. So I'm wondering what kind of a banking setup would be good for my corporate and personal accounts. I've already ruled out Cyprus, since I have little trust in the situation there.

In other words I'm looking for a corporate and personal account in a bank that:

- Is trustworthy and based in a stable jurisdiction.

- Offers good online banking solutions.

- Requires a low deposit.

I'm an EU citizen so a watchful eye of the local tax revenue service is always prying - especially given very vague definitions of a tax resident. I've already severed my ties with my home country and apart from a single parent I don't have any family there - not to raise any flags for the local IRS.

So, what would you recommend for a corporate account? And what for a personal, to easy go with the corporate one? The same bank? Different banks? Different jurisdictions?

My eyes, at the moment, are turned on Latvia and maybe Malta? Any recommendations there? Any recommendations elsewhere? I don't mind traveling to open an account in person, if it's in Europe.

Thanks!

For banking you may have a look at this list: <removed> there are plenty of options for you. Beside Cyprus we could recommend Mauritius, Latvia (don't have any banking secrecy) Hong Kong or Switzerland(requires personal visit and a large deposit). Other than that you may want to look into Isle Of Man or Belize.

Last edited:
Thanks! That's interesting, I missed this list.

So, is there a setup you would particularly recommend for ease of banking for an online business (I might need payment processing - is there any upside in choosing a specific bank, or any bank will be fine?).

What sort of packages would you offer here at CC Logic? I know you do Seychelles IBC + Cyprus or St.Vincent. But I see you can also do Latvia or Mauritius, right?

What about banking in Seychelles? Barclays? Would that be sound solution? I haven't considered that, but maybe keeping everything in one place would have its benefits? Structure I need is fairly simple, I guess.

EDIT: Ah, but they have enormous deposit requirements. OK, off the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well most banking will work fine for your needs, however, just bear in mind that none of the banks / jurisdictions that you find on the list offer any high level of anonymity any longer. Cyprus is among the few countries left that can offer this. So the choice is up to you a Seychelles corp can open an account in Mauritius as well as Latvia or any other particular jurisdiction you find on the list.

I'm not really concerned with anonymity at the moment, since for tax purposes I'm not even liable anywhere. Besides that - sooner or later only complex solutions will guarantee any degree of anonymity. International pressure is mounting.

What I'm mostly concerned with is ease of use and trustworthiness. I need easy access to my money, on the go. Would you say that banking in one bank or one country is a better idea? (for corporate and personal banking) I mean, international transfers usually take a bit longer and incur higher fees, after all. What would be a suggested solution for it?

It doesn't matter if you incorporate a company in Belize or Seychelles if anonymity isn't important. You can open a personal account in one jurisdiction while business banking for your offshore company is done in another offshore jurisdiction. That's how the majority of our clients are doing things.

Reactions: alain
You should just choose 2 banks from the list here <removed> they are all good and reputable banks and you know who can help to open them :)

We hold several bank accounts in Cyprus, Hong Kong, UK, Spain and Switzerland no issues ever for the last 10 years! To keep private and corporate banking seperated is a good idea also for the sake business reports and auditing. You may look at different banks in a certain country for each of the accounts or even choose 2 different countries to open each account.

Reactions: clemens
Most corporate users are looking for a setup where a corporate bank account and personal bank account are seperated in two different countries. Other setup's will allow you to hold a corporate account and spend money privatly without anyone to ask questions ;)

Reactions: clemens
You will defiantly want to look into 2 different jurisdictions for corporate and private banking. I can't tell you much more in regards to offshore jurisdictions then what already has been said here, however, there are lots of possibilities available for you to bank.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You will defiantly want to look into 2 different jurisdictions for corporate and private banking. I can't tell you much more in regards to offshore jurisdictions then what already has been said here' date=' however, there are lots of possibilities available for you to bank.[/quote']
Second that....

I'm not really concerned with anonymity at the moment, since for tax purposes I'm not even liable anywhere. Besides that - sooner or later only complex solutions will guarantee any degree of anonymity. International pressure is mounting.
What I'm mostly concerned with is ease of use and trustworthiness. I need easy access to my money, on the go. Would you say that banking in one bank or one country is a better idea? (for corporate and personal banking) I mean, international transfers usually take a bit longer and incur higher fees, after all. What would be a suggested solution for it?
Sorry to ask you but almost 1 year later what was the outcome of all this can I ask you where you setup your company and where did you actually opened the bank account? I'm in a similar situation as yours and confused about all of this.

For banking you may have a look at this list: <removed> there are plenty of options for you. Beside Cyprus we could recommend Mauritius' date=' Latvia (don't have any banking secrecy) Hong Kong or Switzerland(requires personal visit and a large deposit). Other than that you may want to look into Isle Of Man or Belize.[/quote']
That's an amazing list of banks, can you help with the opening of a bank account in Seychelles, I can make a deposit of 100k USD ?

if you have the requiret documents and the money to make this huge deposit then yes it's possible, you may contact us directly using this form, /contact-us.html

Last edited:
if you have the requiret documents and the money to make this huge deposit then yes it's possible' date=' you may contact us directly using this form, [url']/contact-us.html[/url]
Thanks, will send you the contact form and get started, do you know how long it will take and can we get an indication from the bank if they accept our business or not before we pay?

Typically it takes 10 to 14 business days for the account opening, it seems to take a little longer atm. We can ask for a conditional pre approval no problem.