Our valued sponsor

Stripe with semi-anonymous company

infiniteers

Aug 23, 2023
Japan
Visit site
My online business is making about $10K / month and growing.

I want to re-start it with the following requirements:

- Accepted by Stripe (company and bank must be in same country)
- Private (shareholders NOT visible to the general public, but OK to be visible to gov and banks and Stripe)
- Minimum or zero tax
- Minimum or zero accounting (less priority)

After a lot of research I found that the combination "Belize company owning a Wyoming LLC" might work, as we'd get a US company, US bank, and no tax as LLC owned by foreign entity.

Do you think this setting might work?

I am open to any other suggestion, any jurisdiction. Thanks!

You will be taxed where you live, you know that right?

Reactions: 12345
I am a non-US individual living in China. My question is about a company, so I don't understand how I would be personally taxed in China on profits made by this company.
Because the US company has a Permanent Establishment in China and has to pay Chinese corporate income tax.

Maybe you want to commit tax evasion in China, though. That's up to you, of course.

Such passive-aggressive tone made me leave, and never pay, this bulls**t forum. Congrats big guy
You asked about corporate tax in China and I provided an answer. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. That wasn't my intention. If you want to commit tax evasion in a totalitarian state, that's none of my business.

I am a non-US individual living in China. My question is about a company, so I don't understand how I would be personally taxed in China on profits made by this company.
LOL

Such passive-aggressive tone made me leave, and never pay, this bulls**t forum. Congrats big guy
I was born in china and I do understand if a Chinese mate never lives in the west, he could take others' words wrong easily due to the communication burden. You should learn to be confident to ask while be confident to listen to others' opinions.

To your question, If you hold a Chinese passport live in china, you want to run a company overseas, you should be very careful with the incoming "PRC Tax policy stage 4" 金税四期. The Chinese big brother doesn't really care out personal income tax before but the incoming new policy will have sophisticated system to link individual data to global companies that belong to Chinese tax residents.

LOL

thank you.

You could setup a company in Europe with full nominee's to avoid attention from anyone!

Latest Threads