Our valued sponsor

2co.com terminated me, I'm from China need offshore company and merchant account,how?

TradingChina

Offshore Agent
Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

2co.com terminated me because they are terminating all their custumers from China and Asia! I urgently need a new merchant account for my business, I'm willing to buy offshore company to get this done fast, I need it to be ultra fast.

Can I use nominees so they can't see Im from China and open the account for the offshore company? What alternatives are there for offshore company and payment taking?

I need offshore bank account too.

What documents did you provide to 2co? and what business are you into if I may ask?

Can't you use alternative payment methods like PayPal, SafePay Solution, LibertyReserve, Moneybookers etc?

If the business is legit a Cyprus company with an EU merchant account could be the solution! But it isn't cheap aprox. 2000 euro.

Please submit your inquiry here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Unfortunately we do not quote or send proposals here on the forum nor take requests from here.

Reactions: TradingChina
Why would you do that? May I ask what your budget is and please will you tell us what business you are into?

So I would make several separated setups like:

- Mauritius company with bank account and merchant account in Mauritius

- Cyprus company with bank account in Cyprus and Merchant account in EU you could have 2 or 3 for the same company

- UK Company with RBS WorldPay in the UK

- Panama company with bank account and merchant account in Panama, it sounds like it is extremely expensive but worth to look into.

Thisis a great idea. Incorporate in as many offshore and onshore juriscitions as possible so you avoid your business to be stopped sooner or later. Merchants who have so many problems to get shut down most often are considreed high risk.

That's actually are excellent suggestion bretta:welcome:

Lot's of people have troubles with PayPal and 2co.com most say it is the big companies fault and that they are scams. I believe the real issue is that the guys who get's shut down do business they I'nt allowed to do.

I know of alot of people that are pleased with their account with these companies, no issues at all. I also know about a few people that got shut down because of other reasons than mentioned here.

Can I know the reason why did they terminate their clients from China and Asia? I'm from Asia as well and I might be able to avoid 2co in the future if this is what they are really doing with their clients.

Latest Threads