Our valued sponsor

5 years ago registered corp, now I need new one!

mneilson

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Offshore_Company_Formation.jpg

It's 5 years since I incorporated my first offshore company in Belize, got banking with BMI bank Belize (they are not open for new account's any longer) and used it for 6 months for a project that went wrong! Now I'm back, stronger then ever before, plenty of business to do online and enough money to get me established on the Internet with company, bank account, merchant account, staff and freelancers.I'm ready to get started, where would you say I should incorporate my new offshore company?

/monthly_2015_09/Offshore_Company_Formation.jpg.4c774fd09bb2de0e7ddd5488f069f14f.jpg

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well, most are still incorporating in the Seychelles because it's easy and not complicated to form a company there. However, when you look at to apply for a merchant account you get limited, so far BVI and Cyprus may be your best option depending on if you are looking for a direct MID or can use 3rd party billers like 2co.com, neteller, skrill and so forth.

Reactions: mneilson
Yes BVI or Cyprus will have to think about it.
If you are in need of your own merchant account you will need to incorporate either a Cyprus or BVI company if not a UK or Malta corp. that will make it all much easier for you to find a real MID. Most people suffer and totally fail to find any merchant account provider that will take on Seychelles or Belize corps. so far I have to even see someone who actually was able to apply for a MA for such entities.

Reactions: JohnLocke
UK isn't really an offshore jurisdiction if you don't live there as an non UK citizens.

In regards to privacy matters, YES if privacy don't matter you may setup your corp. in the UK.

Latest Threads