Our valued sponsor

Question 7 figures offshore

Legal means of anonymity are long gone. But Switzerland, Luxembourg, channel islands are all safe places.

Reactions: clemens
hey, I'm not from the USA, I'm from the United Kingdom (temporarily in usa for business atm - but if you got any suggestions for any offshore anonymous states in usa feel free to share!)
thanks all above for suggestions, i'm thinking Switzerland is best, what are their privacy policies like?

ok thanks, so you'd just recommend me to form a company in the UAE
which supports anonymity (like the tax man can't request information about the income etc)?
please let me know ! need this done asap
If the figure is the one you mentioned then it's proper to move physically. At that point the UAE is not the best because it has a 5% VAT

In any event , hurry up before the minimum gglobal taxation will become the norm

Switzerland and Lichtenstein can work well for you. Have nothing bad to say about any of the places.

@Martin Everson how comes you suggest Switzerland, in many of your posts you say people should stay away :D ?
the weather in winter maybe? the speed fines? and the damn rules if you don't own your detached house?
what's best way to say hello to your new swiss friends than mowing your lawn on a sweet Sunday morning... and having the police swat your place right 5 minutes after you started?
what about ordering that thing that you can't find anywhere on amazon.ch?
what about church bells every quarter, sweet if you live close by smi(&%
Jokes aside, it's a damn fine place.
Everyone have to work his a*s off to pay his pension contributions and health insurance. No freeloaders like in the neighbor countries, unless really needed. High esteem for that.
Every people I know hates Zurich for being so cold and unwelcoming, I love it.
"just leave me alone", notable phrase a famous Swiss inhabitant said (Raikkonen)...

@Martin Everson how comes you suggest Switzerland, in many of your posts you say people should stay away :D ?

Yes I would normally say stay away because of the anal pedantic nature of Swiss people in general when it comes to banking and compliance. However it does not discount the place from being a safe place to park money relative to rest of world sadly.

P.S I can put my personal hatred of Swiss banks aside for the benefit of others :p.

Reactions: troubled soul
the weather in winter maybe? the speed fines? and the damn rules if you don't own your detached house?
what's best way to say hello to your new swiss friends than mowing your lawn on a sweet Sunday morning... and having the police swat your place right 5 minutes after you started?
what about ordering that thing that you can't find anywhere on amazon.ch?
what about church bells every quarter, sweet if you live close by smi(&%
Jokes aside, it's a damn fine place.
Everyone have to work his a*s off to pay his pension contributions and health insurance. No freeloaders like in the neighbor countries, unless really needed. High esteem for that.
Every people I know hates Zurich for being so cold and unwelcoming, I love it.
"just leave me alone", notable phrase a famous Swiss inhabitant said (Raikkonen)...
Tastes are indeed different.
Zurich is pretty much a left wing place with high tax and very high cost.

You can also "freeload" a lot there if you know the twists, but most locals indeed do not as it is still frowned upon and you will become an outcast doing so. The health insurance also seems more an expropriation tool than actual health insurance ;).

Yes I would normally say stay away because of the anal pedantic nature of Swiss people in general when it comes to banking and compliance. However it does not discount the place from being a safe place to park money relative to rest of world sadly.

P.S I can put my personal hatred of Swiss banks aside for the benefit of others :p.
That "***- nature" ;) describes life in general quite well and it expands into jobs/social life as well.

You can make the banking work, if you go with a good advisor who will coach/assist you, as it is a very peculiar place (maybe even more so than one would think initially) on how things are done there. Solutions can be found then who are easy to deal with because said advisor is in the same club or has been to the same kindergarden as the people working in a given bank ;)

Latest Threads