Our valued sponsor

Acceptable countries for opening an Offshore company

Luigi

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
Visit site
Hi All,

I've been reading many of the threads in this forum and I see that each jurisdiction has its own issues:
Honk Kong is not really an offshore company (Hong Kong is a trap, a fake good offshore jurisdiction )
Delare has high taxes: (Delaware LLC pay 35% tax how can it be offshore? )
BVI is too complicated (BVI Company Formation - Various Steps to Register read more! )

So, what's the best country for creating a company, based on giving service of internet consultancy? How much does it cost? Do they offer privacy?

You could look into Seychelles, Belize, Cyprus, St. Kitts, Dominica, Gibraltar, Guatemala! And there are more. It depends on what you want to setup actually.

As you already have read on the forum, most setup a Seychelles corp. because it is not different from the other jurisdiction beside it provides better anonymity. The professionals advice to setup in Cyprus, Malta or UK and spend thousands on CPA & Lawyer costs :)

At any time if everyhting else fail I can recommend you to look into Seychelles, Belize and Cyprus this has been working for people for years and it still works. I know you read a lot about these 3 jurisdictions on this forum and it would be great to know some alternatives. However, it seems not easy to find good alternatives unless you want to pay an arm and a leg!

Dominica and Gibraltar may be offshore jurisdictions to be considered too.

Reactions: Luigi and lostguy
You could look into Seychelles, Belize, Cyprus, St. Kitts, Dominica, Gibraltar, Guatemala! And there are more. It depends on what you want to setup actually.

As you already have read on the forum, most setup a Seychelles corp. because it is not different from the other jurisdiction beside it provides better anonymity. The professionals advice to setup in Cyprus, Malta or UK and spend thousands on CPA & Lawyer costs :)
great suggestions. In addition Bahrain and Andorra could be good!

Dominica and Gibraltar seems to be great alternatives. There is an update to the BVI company it seems.

At any time if everyhting else fail I can recommend you to look into Seychelles, Belize and Cyprus this has been working for people for years and it still works. I know you read a lot about these 3 jurisdictions on this forum and it would be great to know some alternatives. However, it seems not easy to find good alternatives unless you want to pay an arm and a leg!

Dominica and Gibraltar may be offshore jurisdictions to be considered too.
Is Dominica easy to register a company there?

I read someone saying in this forum that if you open a company in Seychelles your company would be blacklisted. I didn't understand what it means, and I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about that.

Is that what industry you are into ?
Internet consultancy

I have placed my order for a Belize company. Waiting for docs. and registration atm.
Did you open your bank account in Belize as well?

great suggestions. In addition Bahrain and Andorra could be good!
As far as I know Andorra, Gibraltar and Switzerland are for big companies (high budget), maybe it shouldn't be considered for a newbie who is just testing. Do you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read someone saying in this forum that if you open a company in Seychelles your company would be blacklisted. I didn't understand what it means, and I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about that.
I don't know what is going on with some of the users here on the forum lately, but it seems there are people here that try to undermine all peoples opinion to their own benefits.

For instant I have a Seychelles company, am I blacklisted anywhere??? No I have a Cyprus account did I get reported this year No???

Hi All,

I've been reading many of the threads in this forum and I see that each jurisdiction has its own issues:
Honk Kong is not really an offshore company (Hong Kong is a trap, a fake good offshore jurisdiction )
Delare has high taxes: (Delaware LLC pay 35% tax how can it be offshore? )
BVI is too complicated (BVI Company Formation - Various Steps to Register read more! )

So, what's the best country for creating a company, based on giving service of internet consultancy? How much does it cost? Do they offer privacy?
Where did you setup your company sir?

Dominica and Gibraltar seems to be great alternatives. There is an update to the BVI company it seems.
Do you have any experience with that? how about privacy?
I don't know what is going on with some of the users here on the forum lately, but it seems there are people here that try to undermine all peoples opinion to their own benefits.

For instant I have a Seychelles company, am I blacklisted anywhere??? No I have a Cyprus account did I get reported this year No???
Agents, I say all agents fin4774"

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads