OffshoreSeychelles
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
New Era Offshore US Companies

Account Closure

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

bigladsmith

Mentor Group Gold
Well the inevitable has occurred, my current bank have advised my account will be closed at the end of the month pending a review of all clients.

So the hunt is on for a new bank.
My company is located in the Seychelles hence my options will be limited but apart from EPB what are my options?

Has anyone experience of Transferwise? What is their CRS position also?

are there any other non-CRS options?

Let me know folks.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
For me it has been working fine using Transferwise and as you may see from the many threads around they don't do any reporting yet.

user9823671

Entrepreneur
IS there going to be any differences of effectiveness if you are an online business selling one off big items vs a subscription product with smaller monthly charges?

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Well the inevitable has occurred, my current bank have advised my account will be closed at the end of the month pending a review of all clients.

So the hunt is on for a new bank.
My company is located in the Seychelles hence my options will be limited but apart from EPB what are my options?

are there any other non-CRS options?

Let me know folks.

What is the business you do?

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member

Try Al Salam bank Seychelles. See below post I made a while ago.

Al Salam bank of Bahrain opened a branch in Seychelles. Could be an option to investigate.

Opening Docs
https://www.alsalamseychelles.com/en/RETAIL-BANKING/Accounts/Documents/Non-Individual application form_Seychelles.pdf

P.S You still owe me a beer.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group