Our valued sponsor

Adsense & Ecommerce Question

nanrait

Offshore Agent
Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Adsense & Ecommerce question need urgent advise please, can it be done with offshore company!

I'm based in Ireland and have been running a couple of websites - that receive very good traffic - north of 2m page views per month (average for a year).

The Adsense earnings are 6 figures (euros).

I have a dedicated server located in Arizona, USA (through GoDaddy).

I am now about to start selling products via FBA Amazon - in the USA only. These products will be made in China.

At present I'm a sole trader, with 1 employee - but am looking to incorporate a company.

So 90%+ of Adsense earnings are from USA end users, and the products I'll be selling will be made in China and sold in the USA.

Ireland has nothing to do with my current or potential future earnings.

What I'd like to do is set up a foreign 'non - controlled' company that employs me and the other employee. We'll obviously pay whatever income taxes etc are due.

But I'd like the companies profits to be tax free - because the business is all conducted outside of Ireland.

(I wont need any merchant services by the way)

So is this possible - and is the correct way to do things?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: myhand
Yes that's possible as long as you proof the management and control of the company to be outside of Ireland and in the country / jurisdiction where you have your offshore company registered. You may need a good tax lawyer locally to win a case against your tax auth.

Reactions: myhand
What I'd like to do is set up a foreign 'non - controlled' company that employs me and the other employee. We'll obviously pay whatever income taxes etc are due.
You want to appoint nominee director and shareholder! not 100% sure about the shareholder is needed but to have things be clear with anyone wanting you troubles I would choose both. You can get a simple contract for your employment on Google and change it to fit your needs!

Latest Threads