Our valued sponsor

Advantages of US LLC + UAE setup?

SasuT

Member Plus
Jun 5, 2023
France
Visit site
For someone who lives in UAE, have a company here, tax resident here etc.. but still has a US LLC and work with it.

What are the advantages ? Compared to only have UAE company?
I heard payment processors, but now in UAE there is Stripe and many others (but I agree fees are high).

I doubt it's the only reason. Is it to avoid the 9% CIT ? Since US LLC = revenues = no CIT ? (I doubt it works)

I'm curious, let me know

Reactions: troubled soul
USA LLCs can provide protection against political instability in the Gulf

The Gulf countries are monarchies, which means that they are ruled by a king or emir. This can make them more susceptible to political instability than countries with elected governments. For example, in 2004, the Nepalese royal massacre resulted in the deaths of the king, queen, and their children. This event was a major shock to the Nepalese people and had a significant impact on the country's economy.

USA LLCs can provide access to better banking and payment options

The United States has a well-developed financial system, which means that USA LLCs have access to a wider range of banking and payment options than businesses that are registered in other countries. For example, USA LLCs can open bank accounts in the United States, which can be helpful for businesses that want to conduct international transactions. Additionally, USA LLCs can use US-based payment processors, which are more widely accepted than payment processors from other countries.

USA LLCs can give your business more credibility

The United States has a strong legal system and a well-established business environment. This can give USA LLCs more credibility with customers and partners. For example, customers may be more likely to trust a business that is registered in the United States, as they believe that the business will be subject to the same laws and regulations as other businesses in the country. Additionally, partners may be more likely to invest in a business that is registered in the United States, as they believe that the business will be more stable and reliable.

USA LLCs may be tax-free if you do not conduct business in the UAE

Overall, USA LLCs can provide a number of advantages for businesses that are operating in the Gulf.
These advantages include protection against political instability, access to better banking and payment options, more credibility with customers and partners, and the potential for tax savings.

Here are some additional points that you may want to consider when deciding whether or not to form a USA LLC:

• The cost of forming and maintaining a USA LLC.
  • The time and effort required to comply with US laws and regulations.
  • The risk of being sued in the United States.
  • The potential for tax complications.

So how will it be taxed in this case?

at 9%

Someone know how to run it tax free?

You can run a US LLC tax free with personl tax residency in UAE by hiring a director in a tax free jurisdiction, for example Bermuda or BVI or others so that you are seen as a "passive investor" that doesn't perform any work from UAE (at least on paper).

You can run a US LLC tax free with personl tax residency in UAE by hiring a director in a tax free jurisdiction, for example Bermuda or BVI or others so that you are seen as a "passive investor" that doesn't perform any work from UAE (at least on paper).
Can you suggest any firm or individual that could help with this?

I also need one, but I will move from UAE to Thailand.

So far the best I could find was a Cayman Islands director for 700 USD a year.

P.S. For any reason If you leave UAE...You can still run it tax free from Territorial tax country or any tax free country....Means It is portable company structure...
But again it depends on where you relocate to right ?

USA LLCs can provide protection against political instability in the Gulf

The Gulf countries are monarchies, which means that they are ruled by a king or emir. This can make them more susceptible to political instability than countries with elected governments. For example, in 2004, the Nepalese royal massacre resulted in the deaths of the king, queen, and their children. This event was a major shock to the Nepalese people and had a significant impact on the country's economy.

USA LLCs can provide access to better banking and payment options

The United States has a well-developed financial system, which means that USA LLCs have access to a wider range of banking and payment options than businesses that are registered in other countries. For example, USA LLCs can open bank accounts in the United States, which can be helpful for businesses that want to conduct international transactions. Additionally, USA LLCs can use US-based payment processors, which are more widely accepted than payment processors from other countries.

USA LLCs can give your business more credibility

The United States has a strong legal system and a well-established business environment. This can give USA LLCs more credibility with customers and partners. For example, customers may be more likely to trust a business that is registered in the United States, as they believe that the business will be subject to the same laws and regulations as other businesses in the country. Additionally, partners may be more likely to invest in a business that is registered in the United States, as they believe that the business will be more stable and reliable.

USA LLCs may be tax-free if you do not conduct business in the UAE

Overall, USA LLCs can provide a number of advantages for businesses that are operating in the Gulf.
These advantages include protection against political instability, access to better banking and payment options, more credibility with customers and partners, and the potential for tax savings.

Here are some additional points that you may want to consider when deciding whether or not to form a USA LLC:

• The cost of forming and maintaining a USA LLC.
  • The time and effort required to comply with US laws and regulations.
  • The risk of being sued in the United States.
  • The potential for tax complications.
Thanks chat gpt

at 9%

Hey Marzio - do you know much about setting up something like this? Could you DM me? Happy to pay you for your time

Last edited: