Our valued sponsor

Advcash appears to be being de-banked.

Anyone seen the Unionpay update within Volet?
I received a strange email from a financial company. As far as I was concerned, the residual amount on the card was really small, but it seems that this company refunds funds blocked on CUP cards. At this moment, the money is not in my Volet account. Again, it's not really important to me. But it might be more interesting for other people.

I received a strange email from a financial company. As far as I was concerned, the residual amount on the card was really small, but it seems that this company refunds funds blocked on CUP cards. At this moment, the money is not in my Volet account. Again, it's not really important to me. But it might be more interesting for other people.
That makes sense.
I had no balance left on the unionpay card, so it was at 0 already when it disappeared.

So we need to consider AdvCash to be gone or what do you guys think of it?

I had nothing regarding that there.
second one then.

Refund completed today by Volet.
What was the notification within the account?

I had about 500$ on a card that disappeared a month or so ago (like many others) and was informed (via socials) that there would be a notification within the account (there wasn't).

So looking for others

- see notification
- didn't get notification

Unipay.

ive been told it working for european issued cards still (which are down from time to time tho).
❗️
All our UnionPay cardholders, please check today's news update in your account. Our card vendor sent out an email notification recently, please ignore it, was sent by mistake. All your UnionPay funds are safe, you should see them next week. See news update for details. Thanks!
If you had a UP card from us and do not see the news update now, you can refer to this tweet or check with support. The point is to ignore the card vendor email today. We apologize for these card vendor issues, unfortunately turned out to be way more buggy than expected :(
All users with UP cards should see the news update. Cardholders only. If you have the card and do not see it, please get in touch with support to check.
Personally had no email, and nothing displaying in the account either (card disappeared around the same time someone on here mentioned theirs disappeared).

Can you share this specific email and who it came from minus any personal information @Ibus?

Can you share this specific email and who it came from minus any personal information @Ibus?
Subject: Load Funds Batch Notification (from MCP-Production server)

******************** Funds Batch Details********************

Card No: XXXXXX******XXXX
Amount Deducted: -XX.XX
Amount Deducted By: AdvCash Employee
Batch Date: 2024-07-03
Batch Time: XX:XX:XX

****************** Ends ******************

i2c inc Team

Copyright © 2015, All rights reserved.

Update.

No Email.
No notification in account.
Card disappeared around same time as IBUS above (another feed).

This morning notified deposit into account (Volet) was as i believe to be the sum.

Not sure whats happened but i imagine it was from when UnionPay was previously (initially) offered by a Caribbean bank, which used Caribbean Dollars, but overlayed with $ for value, the card went down, and i believe was moved to the above company 'i2cinc.com' which is US Based.

So different rules apply (US) - lasted about 3 months then went down again (I imagine their compliance were shitting bricks).

Its a shame as i actually need UnionPay (issued OUTSIDE OF THE US) for transactions in BRICS countries (vendors/suppliers).

Reactions: jafo
Update.

No Email.
No notification in account.
Card disappeared around same time as IBUS above (another feed).

This morning notified deposit into account (Volet) was as i believe to be the sum.

Not sure whats happened but i imagine it was from when UnionPay was previously (initially) offered by a Caribbean bank, which used Caribbean Dollars, but overlayed with $ for value, the card went down, and i believe was moved to the above company 'i2cinc.com' which is US Based.

So different rules apply (US) - lasted about 3 months then went down again (I imagine their compliance were shitting bricks).

Its a shame as i actually need UnionPay (issued OUTSIDE OF THE US) for transactions in BRICS countries (vendors/suppliers).
hk banks issue unionpay cards and opens for non-residents with your profile.

Reactions: jafo and wellington