Our valued sponsor

Question advcash card crs report?

Hi, is advcash Visa eur card reporting under CRS?
They said before they don't do CRS on here.... BUT...

CEO Russian, Living in Miami, Company is operating out of Belize? /BVI? and using EUR/US Dollars (actually using Caribbean Dollars).

They also have this on their terms and conditions, so they are filing SAR's, and likely data sharing.

Oh and the company providing the card nibank.com which has its own set of rules to follow, so ADVCASH may not be doing it, but it's a white label account under Nibank, (North International Bank in Antigua) which is a CRS nation. » FATCA and CRS

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 21.28.50.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 21.28.50.png
    45 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
They said before they don't do CRS on here.... BUT...

CEO Russian, Living in Miami, Company is operating out of Belize? /BVI? and using EUR/US Dollars (actually using Caribbean Dollars).

They also have this on their terms and conditions, so they are filing SAR's, and likely data sharing.

Oh and the company providing the card nibank.com which has its own set of rules to follow, so ADVCASH may not be doing it, but it's a white label account under Nibank, (North International Bank in Antigua) which is a CRS nation. » FATCA and CRS
Good.. What about the ADV Crypto world card by JDB bank (Joint Development bank) in Laos.. I think it's good!

I entered the binnumber using their virtual USD card and it showed below.
1656432850664.png

If you are a resident of EU. Do you face any risk using this card?

I know advcash says they will not share any info unless explicit asked by court in Belize.
But who cares what advcash shares if the card is not issued by them? The real worry should be if the issuing bank here does share information... AEOI, CSR, FATCA or am I wrong?
Doesn't the card issuer have access to all your personal information?
Will the card issuing bank if suspect anything under AML, report you? To who do they report, your government or advcash for account closure only?

I entered the binnumber using their virtual USD card and it showed below.
View attachment 3901

If you are a resident of EU. Do you face any risk using this card?

I know advcash says they will not share any info unless explicit asked by court in Belize.
But who cares what advcash shares if the card is not issued by them? The real worry should be if the issuing bank here does share information... AEOI, CSR, FATCA or am I wrong?
Doesn't the card issuer have access to all your personal information?
Will the card issuing bank if suspect anything under AML, report you? To who do they report, your government or advcash for account closure only?
I brought this up a long time ago, Advcash doesn't do CRS, but they are merely an intermediary, their banking partners do, and each of which operates within a CRS compliant nation.

They are kinda like Revolut/Wise, as in they either have segregated or unsegregated accounts, but they have to ensure that records are kept and SAR's are filed.

Though should add their USD card is actually Caribbean Dollars, so not entirely sure how they route that around the backend.
I like that they use the Chinese electric money system, I'd much rather hold Chinese currency also, even go so far as to drop EUR/USD accounts and operate via their network.

I brought this up a long time ago, Advcash doesn't do CRS, but they are merely an intermediary, their banking partners do, and each of which operates within a CRS compliant nation.

They are kinda like Revolut/Wise, as in they either have segregated or unsegregated accounts, but they have to ensure that records are kept and SAR's are filed.

Though should add their USD card is actually Caribbean Dollars, so not entirely sure how they route that around the backend.
I like that they use the Chinese electric money system, I'd much rather hold Chinese currency also, even go so far as to drop EUR/USD accounts and operate via their network.

The bold text, Are you talking about Union Pay now? Or are there USD accounts that use Chinese system also?

I can't see how the Canadian bank as shown above is using Carribbean dollars. I think that's BS whoever came up with that?
The specific bank allows currencies in
Canadian Dollars (CAD$), US dollar (US$), euro (€), pounds sterling (£) and Swiss franc (CHF) only according to their website.

The bold text, Are you talking about Union Pay now? Or are there USD accounts that use Chinese system also?

I can't see how the Canadian bank as shown above is using Carribbean dollars. I think that's BS whoever came up with that?
The specific bank allows currencies in
Canadian Dollars (CAD$), US dollar (US$), euro (€), pounds sterling (£) and Swiss franc (CHF) only according to their website.
They use multiple third parties, EURO's CAD corp mentioned above, Dollars (which is actually Caribbean Dollars on the backend) Caribbean Union Pay - nibank.com, etc

They use multiple third parties, EURO's CAD corp mentioned above, Dollars (which is actually Caribbean Dollars on the backend) Caribbean Union Pay - nibank.com, etc

I am sorry, but the bin shown above is for the USD card and not EUR card. It is connected to the Canadian bank and nothing else. This means the USD cards are not based on any Caribbean dollars as the Canadian bank don't offer that currency at all. At least not for European customers.
Maybe it was like that in the past but that's not the case now.

I am sorry, but the bin shown above is for the USD card and not EUR card. It is connected to the Canadian bank and nothing else. This means the USD cards are not based on any Caribbean dollars as the Canadian bank don't offer that currency at all. At least not for European customers.
Maybe it was like that in the past but that's not the case now.
I don't like repeating myself, I've just told you above exactly how it operates because i took the time to actually to dig into it, i also know who issued my card because they bloody well informed me when it arrived and sent me emails.

The USD UnionPay card is actually an East Caribbean card, with a front-end in USD.

Note also the BIN comes out as China UnionPay.

Attachments

• nibank.png
    nibank.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 110
  • eastcarb.png
    eastcarb.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I don't like repeating myself, I've just told you above exactly how it operates because i took the time to actually to dig into it, i also know who issued my card because they bloody well informed me when it arrived and sent me emails.

The USD UnionPay card is actually an East Caribbean card, with a front-end in USD.

Note also the BIN comes out as China UnionPay.

We were talking about two different things. I was discussing their VISA USD card because that is in USD. Nevermind then.
The UnionPay seems to be a better solution privacy wise than their VISA card though.

To add context to others reading this topic, there is also one topic here about nibank Anyone know about nibank.com ?

Reactions: EliasIT
We were talking about two different things. I was discussing their VISA USD card because that is in USD. Nevermind then.
The UnionPay seems to be a better solution privacy wise than their VISA card though.

To add context to others reading this topic, there is also one topic here about nibank Anyone know about nibank.com ?
Had you read my comment (initial) I stated in the same comment that you initially responded to, that each different outlet is done by different third parties.

Advcash is a shell operating over the top of multiple third parties, those third parties manage your KYC, AML and comply with localized SARs and CRS.

Nibank is the USD (Caribbean Dollar in the backend) unionpay USD world Wide provider that ADVCASH use.

It’s BIN is UnionPay though so a shell above a shell for a shell.

Note you can also open accounts with NiBank, not done myself but am interested as been a seamless service.

Latest Threads