Our valued sponsor

Advice on Crypto Currency Holding Company

CryptoGuy

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, I have just come across this forum and was looking for some advice.

I have some crypto currency holdings which have done well this year this got me thinking about long term planning. With the potential change to capital gains in the UK and the (potential) upside of the investment, coupled with the fact I actively manage/trade them on one/various exchanges I'd rather avoid an annual capital gains charge for moving between assets, or selling it to cash in a downward market.

I don't plan to be taking much out of it in the short to medium term but I was looking for a tax efficient wrapper for the investment, with a view to either using profits directly from the company e.g. to invest in property or to pay out in cash at a later date.

I was looking for some advice on the options e.g. jurisdictions & agents, whether it would be worth getting a bank account and an idea of the expected cost for something like this.

I hope this is all ok and thanks in advance.

No worries, it’s a bit under 100k at the moment and I’m still working in the UK so couldn’t justify a full blown move currently either from budget or personal life, however longer term I don’t see myself being based in the UK

No worries, it’s a bit under 100k at the moment and I’m still working in the UK so couldn’t justify a full blown move currently either from budget or personal life, however longer term I don’t see myself being based in the UK
What you need to do is pick where you want to end up living and then gear it up towards moving there.
For instance if you were looking at the UAE, and have friends already living there switch your trading account to there. Now its all about the bank account from here on in where you might get an issue. You should contact Seba Bank as they are very crypto friendly and don't require a cash deposit if you have above 50K CHF equivalent available.
POF is done easily by giving them your wallet address and they can see how you accumulated your coins and gains.

Latest Threads