Our valued sponsor

Advices for new hosting company

Brillo

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello, i'm new on the forum and i'm here to ask you some tips as i need to open a company as soon as possible.
I've started a hosting business some months ago and now the profit is around 2.000€ per month. Not a lot but still a good amount for a relative "new project". Hope it's going to increase more and more.
Time to explain what i need:

- first of all as i'm promoting "OFFSHORE HOSTING,dmca ignored hosting, blablabla" so i need to build my own ASN network to manage abuse.. Becouse right now, all abuse are managed from my IP provider and i cannot be a real "offshore hosting"... so i need a company to register a RIPE.NET account and build my own network offshore, where can i recive complaints and discard some of them like DMCA, so a country without DMCA policy if preferred
-i recive money via Paypal mainly, so bank should be on the same country of company, so i can withdrawal from this account
-privacy, need to offer maximum privacy to my costumers
- i'm using credit card processor right now, i read that it's hard to get for some companies from Belize,Seychelles etc, so i would know how can i move.

In base of theese informations, i would ask you an advice on WHERE i can incorporate mycompany and bank account.
I was thinking for the max privacy Seychelles or Belize, but i also won't have a lot of complication with bank opening , transfert and for sure credit card processor.
So i was thinking about Hong Kong company with nominee .... but yeah, i'm earning 2.000/m and i think an hong kong company will cost me a lot for now...
Fell free to give me your advices :).... Maybe i saw there a lot of ppl here with a lot of experience :)

register your company in the UK, with fake credentials. Or register a real Seychelles Ltd.

for starting as a ripe LIR you need to pay approx 3.400, this will get you a ASN, but no IP's yet.
IP's you need to buy on the market. ($20 per ip, so a /24 (=256ip's will cost you 5.000), and you will need to provide ID and funds. (so tracable, buy from a non UK company, see the ripe website for listings of ip ranges that are for sale)

So to sume up:
this will costs you as a starter: the Ltd (+fake credential ~EUR100; RIPE EUR3400; IP's 5000, add tax to those figures you need to spend 10K).
this will costs you as a starter: the Seychelles (~EUR2500; RIPE EUR3400; IP's 5000, add tax to those figures you need to spend 12K). As the Seychelles have no online register you can have the reg lapse to save you money.

register your company in the UK, with fake credentials. Or register a real Seychelles Ltd.

for starting as a ripe LIR you need to pay approx 3.400, this will get you a ASN, but no IP's yet.
IP's you need to buy on the market. ($20 per ip, so a /24 (=256ip's will cost you 5.000), and you will need to provide ID and funds. (so tracable, buy from a non UK company, see the ripe website for listings of ip ranges that are for sale)

So to sume up:
this will costs you as a starter: the Ltd (+fake credential ~EUR100; RIPE EUR3400; IP's 5000, add tax to those figures you need to spend 10K).
this will costs you as a starter: the Seychelles (~EUR2500; RIPE EUR3400; IP's 5000, add tax to those figures you need to spend 12K). As the Seychelles have no online register you can have the reg lapse to save you money.

Thanks for your reply and accurate quotation.Bbut i think that uyou're missing something. With LIR account creation you can request a free /24 ipv4 allocation, and that will be instantly released as there are not request on "wait list" on RIPE.. so i've to pay 3400€ ony for RIPE ASN + /24 block.

For the company. I'm running a legit business.. and i didn't think to use FAKE documents... never! I just have considered Offshore jurisdiction (with nominee services) like Belize or Seychelles only to have more possibility to manage abuse and don't risk a lot..but using fake documents, isn't what i'm looking for :D .

I reasoned like this: an offshore hosting business should be based atleast on an offshore location, that why i was thinking to HK, Belieze or Seychelles.
HK will be for sure the best thing in terms of payment flexibility and company reputation.. but is pretty hard to find a "affordable nominee services" in HK and in general... accounting, and all of theese things will cost a lot, not a very big deal for 25.000€ annually business.
So i was looking for Seychelles or Belieze, also for privacy. But with theese i should have problems with Payment processor, bank, paypal etc..
So there are pros and cons... that will be a complex decision.
Maybe i could open only a LTD without bank and use my personal bank and my personal paypal atm, AFTER ALL... I NEED COMPANY ONLY FOR RIPE.NET... but don't know, that why i need advices :D

and last thing: RIPE.NET will send documents to company address and theese should be signed (In my case from a nomined director) so i'll need also an advicefor an agent that support this kind of "service"

You will not get a bank/processor if you go the seychelles/belize route.

The issue with having your own AS/IP's is that you are visible, so you need to build a facade to insulate yourself from 'issues'. (Fi setup a AS/IP wholesale company in your won name, and do the 'offshore' stuff with a 2nd Ltd. (don't register them at the same day ;)). It also gives you a good alibi on the money the 2nd Ltd sends to you .. (the offending stuff is being done by a client, not by me!)

You will not get a bank/processor if you go the seychelles/belize route.

The issue with having your own AS/IP's is that you are visible, so you need to build a facade to insulate yourself from 'issues'. (Fi setup a AS/IP wholesale company in your won name, and do the 'offshore' stuff with a 2nd Ltd. (don't register them at the same day ;)). It also gives you a good alibi on the money the 2nd Ltd sends to you .. (the offending stuff is being done by a client, not by me!)
But like this... maybe you will be forced by Ripe to close the IPs to your "costumer" (you in real) .. so isn't basically the same thing?
Maybe what would you advice for company location? For bank/processor also
Otherwise i can till use Seychelles/Belize company only and keep using my own paypal for transictions. no prob

Thank you , at this point i would ask . Which one between Seychelles and Belize?
I've read that they're almost similiar, both companies can open an EMIwith transfertwise, mistertango etc..?on Both it's possible to in the near future a local bank? Becouse i've read that Seychelles has only 1 local bank but with a terrible home banking

Latest Threads