Our valued sponsor

Advise on opening (FSB) Financial Spread Betting Business

eterces

Jan 18, 2023
Unknown
Visit site
Hello Offshore Pros

I have struggled for the last month to find a matching jurisdiction for my business endeavors. I am in need of a jurisdiction that would accept a business with the nature of offering binary options/financial spread betting/CFD trading using crypto-only. As in, no FIAT money involved at all within the business. SVG seemed like a good bet until they just recently released new license requirements for forex-type businesses (https://svgfsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/FAQs-Final.pdf).

Since I will operate a forex-like business which offers derivatives trading I will need to get a license.

I have looked at jurisdictions such as BVI, Seychelles but they all seem to have a capital requirement. I looked into Marshall islands where they do not regulate forex at all so no license is required but I have read on this forum that it is best to avoid to work with Marshall islands.

Anyways I am in need of a jurisdiction with ok privacy, no license requirements or license without high capital requirement.

Is marshall islands a good bet for opening a "forex"-brokerage?

Thanks

Latest Threads