Our valued sponsor

Alternative Juristiction for a Online Business

Luigi

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
Visit site
I've been a long time trying to decipher which jurisdiction is the best for opening a MLM (multi level marketing) online business.
In this forum I see that many people talk about Cyprus, Hong Kong, RAK, Seychelles and Belize.
Hong Kong and RAK seem to be very expensive (please correct me if I have any mistake in this post).
Seychelles and Belize seems to be difficult to apply to paypal and 2co. (I need some kind of card verification).
I tried to find a Paypal country list for business but I wasn't able to. Through 2checkout I could see that the folllowing countries are not accepted:
Afghanistan
American Samoa
Antigua And Barbuda
Bahamas
Belize
Bolivia
Botswana
Brunei Darussalam
Cambodia
Cameroom
Cote D’ivoire
Cuba
Faroe Islands
Fiji
French Guiana
Gabon
Georgia
Ghana
Greenland
Guadeloupe
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Iraq
Ireland
Jamaica
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (North Korea)
Maldives
Mali
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
New Caledonia
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Northern Mariana Islands
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Reunion
Rwanda
Senegal
Seychelles
South Africa
Sudan
Swaziland
Syrian Arab Republic
Tajikistan
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Timor-Leste
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Uganda
Uruguay
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Yemen

So I Just just thinking if there was an alternative. Checking the offshore company agencies I found these countries that are available with low tax:

British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Dominica
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritiius
Samoa
Singapore

Does anyone know the issues I might find in these countries? (if they accept paypal or 2co, if the company can be opened remotely, costs of maintenance, privacy, real taxes, so on).

Thanks in advance.

Interesting, never thought about Bulgaria. Searching on internet I see that it has a 10% of corporation tax.
I have the same questions as the master auric, and also I'd like to know how complicated is opening a company there. For example, I know that RAK requires personal visit and sometimes it is rejected.
Does it require too many documents?

Latest Threads