Our valued sponsor

Alternative kraken for LLC company

What alternatives do you recommend to open exchanges for an LLC company. Right now I have kraken with Mercury, but I would like to associate Relay with another option to always have 2 available, in case one fails.

Reactions: JackAlabama
Hi,
CEX.IO open corporate accounts?
From which banks linked to a USA LLC could I send money to cex.io? that is not Mercury.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I am in the process of opening CEX.IO and Bitstamp for LLC, when I have more data, I will share.
On the other hand, do we know of more banks that can be associated with a US LLC, and that allow money to be sent to a corporate exchange?
Thank you.

CEX.IO

I just confirmed the opening of a corporate account for my LLC. I just have to find another bank that is not Mercury to be able to send money.

Last edited:
What alternatives do you recommend to open exchanges for an LLC company. Right now I have kraken with Mercury, but I would like to associate Relay with another option to always have 2 available, in case one fails.
If you don't mind me asking, what is the purpose of using exchanges? Do you purchase crypto or*** exchange them for fiat?

***("or" being here the inclusive disjunction)

I think relayfi would work as when you are sending money from them it shows your llc account name.. unlike mercury.
I will check sir with small quantity

Are you registered the USA LLC as an foreigner or are you all US citizens?
I am a no resident sir

If you don't mind me asking, what is the purpose of using exchanges? Do you purchase crypto or*** exchange them for fiat?

***("or" being here the inclusive disjunction)
Well, for several things, payments for services in cryptos and to send to wallets in order to exchange P2P

Reactions: jafo
Hi,
CEX.IO open corporate accounts?
From which banks linked to a USA LLC could I send money to cex.io? that is not Mercury.
Thank you.
they are strange to use. Tried them a few times for small amounts, to expensive and requires lots of documents.

Also looking for similar: best crypto exchange to use as a single-member LLC (non-resident) to off-ramp from crypto into a bank account (bank account also TBD!).

It seems they ask for a lot of docs. Kraken request a “Proof of Business Operating Address (POBOA)” eg. bank account statement.

I have opened accounts for Swiss, UK, Cyprus, German, Swedish and Netherlands company with kraken without the slightest problems.

Reactions: phi303