Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Bitcoin Exchange Service

kerrypeeples

Apr 6, 2019
Visit site
I have a client that has recently lost his banking relationship due to the fact that his customers primarily pay in crypto. I was wondering if anyone knows of good way to exchange large volumes of Bitcon/crypto for USD and vice versa? For security reasons, I would prefer anonymity, however, I have read quite a bit on this forum regarding darks and would be open to those as well.

Maybe this is the service you are looking for: Check it out:

www.StealthPay.com is an online service which lets you move money anonymously anywhere across the globe. It is a gate to your financial privacy. StealthPay is a place where people can buy and sell Stealth (XST) – anonymous digital currency. With its Send Money and Request Money functions StealthPay also allows you to pay anyone anonymously and to receive payments from anyone in an anonymous mode.

However, I cannot claim that they are legal as I have just discovered the website earlier today. You need to do careful research before you take any serious action where your personal finance is concerned.

...an online service which lets you move money anonymously anywhere across the globe.

Across the globe = from one crypto wallet into another, just like all other anonymous/pseudonymous crypto coins, such as Monero or ZCash. Sending money from one crypto wallet into another does not solve OP's problem.

All major crypto-fiat gateways are subject to KYC/AML legislation. I would start by reading the threads about crypto friendly financial institutions etc.

All major crypto-fiat gateways are subject to KYC/AML legislation. I would start by reading the threads about crypto friendly financial institutions etc.
I totally agree with this.

OP if you tried this stealth pay service, can you please post your experience here?

It has been difficult for a long time to setup any exchange account anonymous if you need large sums exchanged at once. I have found a lot of great information inside the mentor group which is the paidpart of this forum. After learning about how to set this up it went out not to be difficult but you need to be very very carefull when you start setting up your accounts.

I have some connections in Hong Kong that ensures that you won't wont any problem with banks, but they charge 6% spread on the crypto deals.

Reactions: frankifx
Here you can learn about several anonymous exchanges. For example, Bisq is an anonymous exchange that supports fiat money.
Not bad, actually there are a few around there which I tried with small amounts, nothing bad to say so far.

Reactions: Almouk
I have a client that has recently lost his banking relationship due to the fact that his customers primarily pay in crypto. I was wondering if anyone knows of good way to exchange large volumes of Bitcon/crypto for USD and vice versa? For security reasons, I would prefer anonymity, however, I have read quite a bit on this forum regarding darks and would be open to those as well.
I was looking for crypto.