Our valued sponsor

Anonymous company

Hi.

What jurisdiction you recommend to hold properties, assets, shares etc?

Need to have anonymity and no bank account is needed.
Im an EU citizen but company will own properties etc in Asia (Thailand/Cambodia).

Any experiences?

Thank you for your answers.
I don't know about Cambodia, but for Thailand, this is not really possible.
You can read some here: 100% Foreign Business Ownership in Thailand | Acclime Thailand
The BOI mentioned can not be used for property investments. There could be ways around it, but when it all comes down, it wouldn't be legal/correct (let's use the term "correct" for Thailand :) ).

Reactions: lory
They key information in your thread topic is that you say you don't need any bank account, that make the setup very easy.

You can setup a company in many ways totally anonymous, check the mentor gold for lot's of useful information on setups.
I agree, lately I have published a lot of information about the setup of such entities so I see lot's of new replies to such threads that are useful for people looking for exact that to do.

The guide from OCT is also great, describing a valid way to get your online business setup.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The guide from OCT is also great, describing a valid way to get your online business setup.
Thank you for your feedback ;)

Your welcome, I see it is time to get another update, will begin writing it later today and tomorrow. in the group

Latest Threads