Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Holding Company

Hi everybody,

Noob question here :)

What would be the best solution (country, legal entity) to set up an holding company which leaves the shareholder mostly anonymous?

The company would be used to invest in other companies and won't require a bank account. It would only appear as the holder of such shares (or warrants).

Thanks.

Reactions: clemens
Thanks for the reply, does this apply to any level of shareholding? I am looking to hold very small % of the other companies (<1%).

This is a vehicle for investments in start ups where I don't want my name to be public.
Maybe in such cases where holding is below 10% , exemptions apply , but its still also at the discretion of the banking institution.

Can you share more about this? I can not dm you
Here's one of the best options: Aktionariat - Create a Market for Your Shares

What else do you want to know? Basically as a Swiss AG, it can choose a slice of its shares to tokenize and be made available to be purchased on the Aktionariat market. Buyers do not have to KYC (there are some restrictions about who the platform wants to deal with however)

You can open a Swiss AG, where the shareholders are not disclosable, they would generally just be known to the company via a shareholder register. Even better you can now tokenize the shares of a Swiss AG, and buy/sell them without undergoing KYC.
It is one of the most amazing ways to construct a company when privacy is important.

You can open a Swiss AG, where the shareholders are not disclosable, they would generally just be known to the company via a shareholder register.

Switzerland is a waste of time now as they are introducing a UBO register. So it will no longer be the company or CSP who just knows sadly :confused:.

--- quote start

The Federal Council has on 12 October 2022 instructed the Federal Department of Finance to draft a bill on increased transparency and easier identification of the beneficial owners of legal entities by June 2023, introducing a central register for the identification of beneficial owners. The register will not be publicly available, but only accessible to the relevant authorities. It could be expected that the register is in place by 2024 at the very earliest.

---- quote end

you still have your option to hide that if you want. That makes it a much more legitimized company compared to Cyprus, BVI and so on
I sending you a PM want to know more!

We purchased a ready-made company from @MiltonStone as a test. Quick deal worth 3000 euro. Fast handling, no documents needed. We used it in some sort of setup today where high risk processing is required. Works well.

Beside that, I would refrain from using such companies for any long term use where a stable income is required.

We purchased a ready-made company from @MiltonStone as a test. Quick deal worth 3000 euro. Fast handling, no documents needed. We used it in some sort of setup today where high risk processing is required. Works well.

Beside that, I would refrain from using such companies for any long term use where a stable income is required.
Did the same but second time I got burned, ouch :mad: Tried @myhand a few times, well delivered all times.

Switzerland is a waste of time now as they are introducing a UBO register. So it will no longer be the company or CSP who just knows sadly :confused:.

--- quote start

The Federal Council has on 12 October 2022 instructed the Federal Department of Finance to draft a bill on increased transparency and easier identification of the beneficial owners of legal entities by June 2023, introducing a central register for the identification of beneficial owners. The register will not be publicly available, but only accessible to the relevant authorities. It could be expected that the register is in place by 2024 at the very earliest.

---- quote end
where did you get this information from, source please? - I see the link to this CSP but wanted a public resource maybe from government,

Reactions: myhand
Thanks for pointing to the true source.

True anonymity comes only if you don't own a company, bank account or property at your own. Thinking out of the box is the key to complete your mission.

Reactions: bonox
Hi everybody,

Noob question here :)

What would be the best solution (country, legal entity) to set up an holding company which leaves the shareholder mostly anonymous?

The company would be used to invest in other companies and won't require a bank account. It would only appear as the holder of such shares (or warrants).

Thanks.

Hey,

If taxation matters are not important (you are not “afraid” of CFC, PE, and other anti-tax avoidance rules), I would most likely use SVG or another offshore jurisdiction.

Another question is corporate documents – even if the information is not available in the registers you would be visible on corporate documents of the company as a shareholder and manager, also as a manager, you would need to sign agreements.

If you appoint local nominees (licensed trust company) no one can see you from corporate documents.

Also if someone is able to extract corporate documents from the register, you would not be visible.

The most important in this case is that the country would not have a publicly available UBO register.

True anonymity comes only if you don't own a company, bank account or property at your own. Thinking out of the box is the key to complete your mission.
very true, and the fact which already was pointed to that nominees will protect you from public registry make it even better for short term business activities. Some of such setups may last for very long but don't count on it.

Latest Threads