Anonymous ownership

Otto

What are good structures for anonymous ownership in Europe?
Esp UK solutions and US LLC?

I am especially thinking of control so that it would be difficult for debtors etc. to gain control of the assets of my companies

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Appoint nominee director and shareholder is one of the most popular wys of doing it. If you thinking in creditor & lender protection you want to setup a Seychelles holding company, so it will be very difficult and very costly for them to get information or even access to anything. Depending on the amount 99,9% will give up.

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Business Angel
real anonimity can only be had with a swiss ag (bearer shares), the rest is a kludge, but will work for 95% of the cases.

void

Trusted Member
Business Angel
I'm not sure but I read about a company form in Poland that allows bearer shares too - anybody has some experience?

TurnedToRobot

Trusted Member
Business Angel

I am especially thinking of control so that it would be difficult for debtors etc. to gain control of the assets of my companies
checkout the Mentor Group if you want to be sure about what to do. In most cases if you go through the posts there you will find very useful information and if you are able to convert the knowledge into action you will have a perfect fitting solution to what you seek.

blizz

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
It has been a pleasure to be part of the mentor group for that long time. You guys here are all doing a great work.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group

As already mentioned, Nominees are the widely used key to stay anonymous with European entities. You just have to consider that it's still mandatory to give away your passport and utility bill to a 3rd party who can identify you if required.

Better is to stay secure and find places where you can avoid to give your own KYC / DD documents.