Our valued sponsor

Anonymous ownership

Appoint nominee director and shareholder is one of the most popular wys of doing it. If you thinking in creditor & lender protection you want to setup a Seychelles holding company, so it will be very difficult and very costly for them to get information or even access to anything. Depending on the amount 99,9% will give up.

No bank will accept bearer shares unless they receive them (still I believe this is a old thing that don't work in 2019 anymore) and what would you use bearer shares for if that is the case?

Reactions: Joe Blasco
What are good structures for anonymous ownership in Europe?
Esp UK solutions and US LLC?

I am especially thinking of control so that it would be difficult for debtors etc. to gain control of the assets of my companies
checkout the Mentor Group if you want to be sure about what to do. In most cases if you go through the posts there you will find very useful information and if you are able to convert the knowledge into action you will have a perfect fitting solution to what you seek.

Reactions: blizz

I am especially thinking of control so that it would be difficult for debtors etc. to gain control of the assets of my companies
As already mentioned, Nominees are the widely used key to stay anonymous with European entities. You just have to consider that it's still mandatory to give away your passport and utility bill to a 3rd party who can identify you if required.

Better is to stay secure and find places where you can avoid to give your own KYC / DD documents.

Does someone know if nominees are still the solution to hide your identity? From what I read it is not any longer, UBO will show up on almost any registry worldwide except with US entities like Wyoming and Delaware and in Europe if there are several UBO's with max 25% ownership each.

Anything to add here?

I know of darks which I learned about the first time in the mentor group but that's a different story. Just want to add, it works great for me for years.

real anonimity can only be had with a swiss ag (bearer shares), the rest is a kludge, but will work for 95% of the cases.
Wonder if this is still the case. When you are around again please shed some light on the story.

real anonimity can only be had with a swiss ag (bearer shares), the rest is a kludge, but will work for 95% of the cases.
I believe this was the legal way of doing it but now it is over! :(

I read in the mentor group that it is possible to use other ways to setup such entities. Only problem I may see is that it is not for long time but more the first 2 years lifetime of the entity.

You know a lot about Swiss company and anonymity, will you supply with latest info about it for 2020 that I can use directly in a new setup?

Reactions: Spinat
You know a lot about Swiss company and anonymity, will you supply with latest info about it for 2020 that I can use directly in a new setup?
second that, I only know the more "gray area" solution, would be nice with a total clean solution.

I'm not sure but I read about a company form in Poland that allows bearer shares too - anybody has some experience?
do you ever got this confirmed?

I don't think @Milky Moon will get back here soon. Is there anyone else that may know about how to setup something up legally without identity to be revealet

Does someone know if nominees are still the solution to hide your identity? From what I read it is not any longer, UBO will show up on almost any registry worldwide except with US entities like Wyoming and Delaware and in Europe if there are several UBO's with max 25% ownership each.

Anything to add here?

I know of darks which I learned about the first time in the mentor group but that's a different story. Just want to add, it works great for me for years.
same here, possible alternative is using some sort of nominee service of homeless guy as discussion a endless times.

Reactions: AMD and blizz

I believe, darks, mentor group or you have to live with the fact that you can't avoid to have your name published all over the Internet. It's a real pain.

Latest Threads