Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

Are you sure they are OK with a nominee director? We just paid the 200 Eur and are trying to get our Cypriot e-commerce company approved. It has a CY director and the only shareholder/UBO is a EU citizen.
They made the following requests:
"Please kindly provide the CV or public link where we could verify Ms XXX professional background."
"Please confirm that there are no nominee structures in the company and Ms XXX is a director of the company."

I tried opening an account with them, they mentioned it would take only 2 weeks, i´ve been in the process for nearly 2 months and just the 3rd of January received an e-mail stating that they would get back to me shortly because of the ´holiday season´
Followed up with them yesterday and receive a short and simple message:
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. After careful review of the information provided, we regret to inform you that we will be unable to proceed with the account opening for your company due to our internal compliance policies.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, we wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

I was in touch with them before starting my application and explained in detail about my business, there were no complaints or even small doubts about if i could open an account with them.

I do not recommend opening an account with them. Waste of time and bad service.

Reactions: megasis
I tried opening an account with them, they mentioned it would take only 2 weeks, i´ve been in the process for nearly 2 months and just the 3rd of January received an e-mail

Hey, could you provide me details of your application for investigation (email or company name)? This is definitely not right, so I want to see why there was such a delay. Normally it doesn't happen.

Only problem with Bankera is that they force you to provide your TAX ID (TIN) in the signup process. If you don't have a problem with that just go ahead and open an account.

Never had an EMI or a Bank ask me for this information. Not to name that Crypto is not taxable in my location and Bankera actually claims to be Crypto friendly but they still force you to provide your TAX ID. This is something really strange if you ask me.

Reactions: sonny84
What does asking for tax ID have to do with crypto friendliness? I always thought crypto friendliness referred to whether an institution was OK sending/receiving crypto related transactions, not whether they ask for TIN.

Asking for TIN is going to become the norm across EMIs and regulated crypto exchanges as participation in CRS increases. Those who don't ask for it now are simply not doing it because regulations haven't caught up yet.

Only problem with Bankera is that they force you to provide your TAX ID (TIN) in the signup process. If you don't have a problem with that just go ahead and open an account.

Never had an EMI or a Bank ask me for this information. Not to name that Crypto is not taxable in my location and Bankera actually claims to be Crypto friendly but they still force you to provide your TAX ID. This is something really strange if you ask me.
"Not taxable" until they share information. And you get fines, back taxes 10 years, and possible prosecution/ jail time

Reactions: sonny84
No. Crypto is simply not taxable in my location. It's official. No back taxes, no fines, no prosecution, no jail time. Nothing.

No taxable. No angst. Not sure If I am being clear here. It's pretty simple.
Hi, where are you based? I´m interested in countries where crypto is not taxable. I don´t know how to send a private message. Please send me one if you know how. I appreciate :)

DO NOT ADVISE USE BANKERA
I applied for Bankera account in 13 November 2020. Before applying I asked in their chat can I receive payments from USA, they said YES.
Then I fill n their KYC and started. They requested CV, payslips and many other documents
On 13 January they said Ah everything ok, but due your application you need receive money from USA. We can not receive money from USA.
They said me about it after I have already paid 200 euros for application review.
I was very disappointed, But I said ok I will receive payments from another countries customers.
At least on 24 January they opened account for me.
I opened their page fees for business and was unpleasant surprised.
They changed fees to UP level and when I asked in chat support can I receive money from Turkey..
They said - no.
So my conclusion Bankera is useless high risk company. Do not advise for business.
May be only for personal for very small sum less 50 usd not anything else.

They changed fees to UP level and when I asked in chat support can I receive money from Turkey..
They said - no.

Hey, what levels do you have in mind?

Since they someone from support team misled you about USA transfers, I could try to help you get the refund if you wish.

They are always improving their capabilities, so transfers to/from USA and Turkey should be available at some point.

Hey, what levels do you have in mind?

Since they someone from support team misled you about USA transfers, I could try to help you get the refund if you wish.

They are always improving their capabilities, so transfers to/from USA and Turkey should be available at some point.
Problem, that I did not do screenshot of chat. But anyway from beginning in KYC I wrote that will receive money from USA. But when only I paid 200 euros and after 2 months at the last stage of onboarding they said we can not receive money from USA.
Their screening system before accepting any application have to automatically refuse to continue if businessman indicate countries that are not support by Bankera.
Although from beginning Bankera knows that Applicant can not use their service they waste our time.
Now they started to charge 450 euros for reviewing application
Awesome decision. If people pay 200 euros for getting nothing . Why do not charge more ? Very good business model.

Problem, that I did not do screenshot of chat. But anyway from beginning in KYC I wrote that will receive money from USA. But when only I paid 200 euros and after 2 months at the last stage of onboarding they said we can not receive money from USA.
Their screening system before accepting any application have to automatically refuse to continue if businessman indicate countries that are not support by Bankera.
Although from beginning Bankera knows that Applicant can not use their service they waste our time.
<..>
Awesome decision. If people pay 200 euros for getting nothing . Why do not charge more ? Very good business model.

Well, I use accounts with them on a daily basis, it's a superb service. I don't understand your saying "getting nothing". You get a business bank account with SEPA and SWIFT possibilities. You also get many more things.

As I mentioned, if you are not satisfied, send me your details and I will do my best to get your 200 EUR refunded and the account closed.

I am sure they will add those countries to the whitelist, but at this time the USA is a no-go.

Now they started to charge 450 euros for reviewing application

Yes, this is still small. Some other good EMI's charge a thousand or more.

Well, I use accounts with them on a daily basis, it's a superb service. I don't understand your saying "getting nothing". You get a business bank account with SEPA and SWIFT possibilities. You also get many more things.

As I mentioned, if you are not satisfied, send me your details and I will do my best to get your 200 EUR refunded and the account closed.

I am sure they will add those countries to the whitelist, but at this time the USA is a no-go.

Yes, this is still small. Some other good EMI's charge a thousand or more.

I asked them on starting stage about possibility to work USD currency and receive from USA. Also I indicated these details in KYC.
I get account that not possible to use for my business activity. For me it means - get nothing.
I know many EMI that open accounts almost free of charge.
Paysera Account management and identification fees for Business
and etc

I tried to open account with Bankera only the one reason stated above.
Because I thought they can normally work with USA and USD.

I have sent inquiry to Bankera asking close my accounts

Reactions: Blackwater