Our valued sponsor

Any BANKERA.COM experiences?

it is not a good bank, they make you do applications and then refuse you for no reason and take the fee
Probably they had AML reason to reject your application. It's always nice when the banks open accounts and frustrating then they don't. I understand your anger, but I think they take the fee because they have too many applications. Personally me they opened corporate and personal accounts, so I am happy.

Hi,

I have two questions for personal accounts:

- Does Bankera have any incoming limit? As far as i see, to any directions or any actions, all fine.

- Is it possible to receive funds from Transferwise (Wise) to Bankera?

The second question is crucial.

Regards,

Reactions: Benzouser
Reactions: cp74
@Gediminas
My business partner is interested in opening an account with Bankera.

The main concern we have is the following: -
Does Bankera accept incoming transfers from Paypal in large amounts?
We have experience that some IBANs provided by the EMI are not accepted by Paypal.
My business partner is using Paypal as their e-commerce online payment provider and the monthly withdrawals are around >100k EUR.

Thank you very much.

@Gediminas
My business partner is interested in opening an account with Bankera.

The main concern we have is the following: -
Does Bankera accept incoming transfers from Paypal in large amounts?
We have experience that some IBANs provided by the EMI are not accepted by Paypal.
My business partner is using Paypal as their e-commerce online payment provider and the monthly withdrawals are around >100k EUR.

Thank you very much.

Hey,

Yes, Bankera works fine with Paypal (works for EUR currency only).

Is Bankera an alternative to TransferWise? Can they be compared?

In some way, yes, it's an alternative, but I wouldn't say you can compare them, because TW is retail-oriented, but Bankera is more business-focused. Once you need to deal with compliance, spending limits, and things like that - you would feel the difference.

Last edited:
Pervesk belongs to them too. It is a license holder, that's just how their eco-system is designed.

You can deposit money from other EMI's with no problem.
Hello @Gediminas
That was what I was wondering....
1- if Pervesk and Bankera are the same company with differents names because their websites looks quite similar (for not saying the same). Also the bot support is the same.
2- So... if Bankera is CRS, it means Pervesk is also. right?
3- If I create a Bankera account adressed in a country I should not create my Pervesk in another country (becuase info wont match)
4- What differences we can find btw this 2 EMIs?

Thanks a lot

I have been saying that most Lithuanian East European EMIs are managed by the same 2 or 3 guys. Not hard to find out. This guy gediminas who has the same name of an avenue of Lithuania, said that I was wrong.

Now he comes and admits that Pervert... I mean Perversk belong to the same person of another EMI. By the way, they also own more than these 2 EMIs.

I have been saying that most Lithuanian East European EMIs are managed by the same 2 or 3 guys. Not hard to find out. This guy gediminas who has the same name of an avenue of Lithuania, said that I was wrong.

Now he comes and admits that Pervert... I mean Perversk belong to the same person of another EMI. By the way, they also own more than these 2 EMIs.

It's not pervert. It's called Pervesk.

And it has been discussed here in the forum (and even in this thread) that there is more than 1 company that belongs to the Bankera group (Pervesk is a license holder in this group).

If you think all of Lithuanian EMI's (there are more than 300 licenses) are managed by the same 2-3 guys, you should be a little crazy.

It's not pervert. It's called Pervesk.
I have never discussed Pervesk with a non-Lithuanian who didn't make this joke, though. It really is a terrible brand name outside of Lithuania. ;)

DO NOT use Bankera! They can (and do) suspend accounts left and right with no explanations, solely based on "suspicion".
If an account with a financial institution (ANY financial institution) is closed due to suspicion, they cannot by law give you more information. If they do, it's called "tipping off" and is a crime because it can benefit criminals to know why exactly an account was closed. If you are innocent, your best course of action is to follow proper complains and legal procedures. But if they still refuse to re-open your account, they probably have pretty good grounds for closing it. Or they made a mistake.

Or they made a mistake.

The curious that telling the reason for suspend account is a crime, but at same time harassing almost every person in the world saying they are possible terrorist(which is in 99,9999% they are not) not only is it not a crime, but it's great and encouraged by regulators. What a stupid times in financial world :D

The curious that telling the reason for suspend account is a crime, but at same time harassing almost every person in the world saying they are possible terrorist(which is in 99,9999% they are not) not only is it not a crime, but it's great and encouraged by regulators. What a stupid times in financial world :D
It's a nightmare on both sides. No one likes it.

For a financial institution, it costs time and money to open an account (review and verify documents, research the UBO/directors/shareholders), and it can take a long time to recover those costs. Closing an account is the last thing a financial institution wants to do. It's often an immediate financial loss (not enough revenue generated to cover account opening costs), and always a lost revenue source. Some people seem to believe that financial institutions get to keep frozen/confiscated funds but it just sits in limbo for a long time and eventually becomes government property (if it can't be paid back to the source).

The most common reason an account is closed isn't terrorism. It's suspicion that the account is used for something other than what's being presented, which may or may not be illegal, or because the account opener is trying to hide who the real owner/beneficiary is. Terrorism is almost never cited as a reason.

Latest Threads