Any review for https://companix.info?

CaLViN

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Anyone used their services ?
I hope this not another fraud.
Please review so that i can order 1-2 companies.

royclark1

even i am interested about their reviews, it will be interesting to see about some one who is a advertiser here.

Thanks

vaivo

3.5k EUR for open company online + crypto license (I just received an email offer from this company)

lavel

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
3.5k EUR for open company online + crypto license (I just received an email offer from this company)
When did you receive this offer and what exactly did it include? Can you post the content of the e-mail?

Chopper94

I ordered a Georgian company with them recently and it worked fine. Was a bit scared because I didn't find any reviews about them at first but I'm glad their service is legit.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
I ordered a Georgian company with them recently and it worked fine. Was a bit scared because I didn't find any reviews about them at first but I'm glad their service is legit.
What was the costs and did you send him the original docs apostilled and notarized or?

Fly$

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Whaoo we got THE review cig-:,cig-:, . As companiX spend ads here we should get some more does no?

Fly$

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
At least I take it as a good sign that we don't get any negative reviews here. So let's hope this is something we can count on.
Totally agree, but it's also mean anyone members here use them services?

Latest Threads