Our valued sponsor

Any review for https://companix.info?

I ordered a Georgian company with them recently and it worked fine. Was a bit scared because I didn't find any reviews about them at first but I'm glad their service is legit.

I ordered a Georgian company with them recently and it worked fine. Was a bit scared because I didn't find any reviews about them at first but I'm glad their service is legit.
What was the costs and did you send him the original docs apostilled and notarized or?

At least I take it as a good sign that we don't get any negative reviews here. So let's hope this is something we can count on.

hello everyone, CAREFUL!!!
i want to share my story with @companix

i saw advertising in this forum (paid advertising)
and decided to open account with them, they offered POLISH account ready to use (corporate)
i offered it to my customer and bought for him, everything was smooth so far..
my customer got 2 wires to the account , about 15k euro in total.
few days after.. he found out that someone changed the sms phone number to another number, he couldn't make any transfer from there,
i shared it with @companix and he said he will check it , it was begining of august 2020
he said he will check with the lawyer how to solve it...
2 weeks after we find out that the client changed the "Security " of the account to use sms token too
(i guess so we will not be able to see the balance anymore)
i explained it to @companix again, and he said will check.. until now the problem is not solved at all
and he said that must be "IT PROBLEM" of the bank
if it was real IT problem like he explain, the bank will not solve it? ofc they are!
i have the original papers of the owner who sign in the account and i can see the phone number that he gave me
its enough to proove the bank that "theres issue"

current situation : he is ignoring of my messages, answering in short " who need your 10k" , " theres covid19, cannot solve it now"

i let you guys decide if its SCAM or not .

Good luck

Reactions: erni
it's a shame they are that bad. I hoped to be able to use them in the near future. They have advertised on the forum for a long time and now it went out to be a fraud.

Do you report it to admin?

Reactions: alex40

Latest Threads