New Era Offshore US Companies
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
OffshoreSeychelles
anonymous crypto exchange

Any review for https://companix.info?

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

erni

Mentor Group Gold
it's a shame they are that bad. I hoped to be able to use them in the near future. They have advertised on the forum for a long time and now it went out to be a fraud.

Do you report it to admin?

alex40

not really, @Admin
if you need any kind of proof , i will provide in private.having screenshots etc for everything..
proof of wire too, i told my customer to tell the company who fund the account to open RECALL. so at least that account will be frozen and maybe they will return the lost but maybe those guys already withdraw the money from the account so no one will give him back the money,
ofc there's also lost with the bank +company package it self (6k-6.5k euro)

as long the advertising will be here i'm sure they will resell those accounts over and over.

the buttom of line: i really suggest anyone here to avoid trusting this kind of anonymous accounts !!!

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
We had another casen open with this operation which never got resolved, for that reason we have removed them from the resource section in the Mentor Group and will also issue a BAN in the next few hours.

lory

I was placing a order with them last week but I wanted to find reviews about them, these I found in the Mentor Group Gold under resource and reviews! I stoped the process and asked Admin for advice.

So I put it on hold, now I'm so happy I didn't do it.

thirtyniner

Dear @Admin,

Beyond ban, and if there are proofs of the scam, you should share with the scammed people the info you have on this user.

Thos might not be legal to do, but it is moral.

alex40

Dear @Admin,

Beyond ban, and if there are proofs of the scam, you should share with the scammed people the info you have on this user.

Thos might not be legal to do, but it is moral.

Another person tried to protect @companix too, but after i shared some screenshots he changed his mind.

alex40

i swear i was thinking the same too.!
design is very similar,and they are running the same platform as well
and excatly the same type of accounts that companix selling.
the domain Created on 2020-09-03

alex40

1602421616887.png

@Admin please see the attachment.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group