Our valued sponsor

Any review for https://companix.info?

not really, @Admin
if you need any kind of proof , i will provide in private.having screenshots etc for everything..
proof of wire too, i told my customer to tell the company who fund the account to open RECALL. so at least that account will be frozen and maybe they will return the lost but maybe those guys already withdraw the money from the account so no one will give him back the money,
ofc there's also lost with the bank +company package it self (6k-6.5k euro)

as long the advertising will be here i'm sure they will resell those accounts over and over.

the buttom of line: i really suggest anyone here to avoid trusting this kind of anonymous accounts !!!

We had another casen open with this operation which never got resolved, for that reason we have removed them from the resource section in the Mentor Group and will also issue a BAN in the next few hours.

Reactions: alex40
I was placing a order with them last week but I wanted to find reviews about them, these I found in the Mentor Group Gold under resource and reviews! I stoped the process and asked Admin for advice.

So I put it on hold, now I'm so happy I didn't do it.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm glad to hear that you didn't lost any money on this company. I have banned the member today.

Reactions: Chopper94
Dear @Admin,

Beyond ban, and if there are proofs of the scam, you should share with the scammed people the info you have on this user.

Thos might not be legal to do, but it is moral.

Another person tried to protect @companix too, but after i shared some screenshots he changed his mind.

1602421616887.png

@Admin please see the attachment.

Can confirm they are scam like @alex40 said before. as you can see we gave them good review last year but turned out that they change things on the accounts from time to time. asked for replacement or fix. since october 2020 they blame everything to COVID-19 and write things like "who cares about you" ,"who cares about your 10k" , "who cares about your account". Seems like they collected few 100k or maybe more and used COVID-19 for exit scam.
Sad to hear that, I hope they won't be able to continue their venture. It's important that everyone that has trouble with them post here so people can get warned and avoid them in the future.

Latest Threads