Our valued sponsor

Any service like Western Union where I can send money as a business and pay by bank transfer?

pedrosilvam

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
I have an UK LTD company with an account in TransferWise. I live in Brazil, and for some reason, TW doesn't accept any kinda business transfer to and from Brazil. So, my option is transfer the money to my personal account first and then send to my brazilian bank account. The problem: I can pay myself an amount of money below the tax threasold and my name will be registered with the Brazil central bank as both the payer and beneficiary. I checked that already. If I send money to my mother, also below the threasold, I'll be the payer, but in that case, the transaction will be in her name as the beneficiary. That actually doesn't matter because what they care about is the person receiving the money, and TW never asked me for my Tax ID. So, although in both Transfers my name will appear as the source of the money, my Tax ID will be linked only to the ones I am the beneficiary. But you know, I don't want to take the risk. So, I prefer sending money in the name of my company. EMIs like Revolut aren't an option, not only because they won't accept an aplication from a brazilian, but also because they don't make local transfers, but they use SWIFT, which is quite expensive.

I want a service that make local transfers and allow me to pay by bank transfer. I'll transfer the money from TW.

Western Union - good fees but no option to create a business account.
Money Gram - don't even know if they allow it, but their GBP to BRL exchange rate is a joke.
Xoom - expensive just like anything Paypal related.

A suggestion, TW can carryout payments into a bank account, in which you have access to the funds transferred into that acct..you might want to look for a bank acct+debit card service with high daily limits, to facilitate withdrawal for your local atms..

Latest Threads