Our valued sponsor

Anybody can provide residency papers?

correct me if I m wrong but mean a falsificator for complete phony papers because for residence permit , one needs to wait at the que and immigration take his thumbprints and photo , ofcourse you can be teledeported in Cyprus like Star Treck at that moment. I see you are starting your business in solid foundations...
I will correct you. You are wrong. I'm not refereing to fake documents. I talk about legal procedure. You don't need to be teledeported. You need only to have the right contact.
i a first time you need to know that there is difrents kinds of residence scheme in Cyprus. one of this sheme is the non dom residence and the permit is not a tipical plastic card with your photo but a document named yellow slip because is a document format din A4 with your photo.
If you want to ilustrate yourself click cyprus yellow slip in google. For this document you don't need to put your thumbprint. Only a photo.
And evidently you will need to have an address, and for that you will need a lease agreement for a minimum 1 year. And obviously your paasport copy.
After that you will can ask the TIN. I got it 3 years ago and evidently I went to recolect on hand my docs in Cyprus. But my contact had all ready on his office. perhaps i would can get it by mail. I don't know. But the interest is that if you want to get a tax certificate to get be eradicate from youx taxt authority
you will need this certificate. An to get it you need to spend 60 days in Cyprus. Cyprus is not Shenguen territory. So when you enter and you go out your entrance and exit are registred. For taht is't necessary at least one prove of entrance. A ticket fly or a stamp in your passport.
If you don't spend 60 days, you can always say that you don't wanted to live in the country. But you will proove that you stayed in.
But for purely purpose bank your will have your yellow slip, your TIN and your utility bill
Evidently that has a cost. I got that this way for many of my friends.
But for obvious security reasons I cannot publish the name of this contact. In PM I can help link with him.
But my contribution is essentially for the knowledge of the interested parties and to make it known that
it is possible and in a legal way. But I leave it clear that it is a means to facilitate the processing but
in no case is it the fraudulent sale of documents.
Because one of the requirements is that whoever is interested, will have to travel to the island

Reactions: GiGoGo
I will correct you. You are wrong. I'm not refereing to fake documents. I talk about legal procedure. You don't need to be teledeported. You need only to have the right contact.

Because one of the requirements is that whoever is interested, will have to travel to the island
this is monkey business. There is no legitimate residenship in 2020 that can be done remotedly and such a law does not exist in Cyprus. Be careful where you pay your money...

Do you want to make a prove? Choose an escrow service and you will get verify it. If you dont get the docs you don't pay it.
I wish luck to anybody wh
Do you want to make a prove? Choose an escrow service and you will get verify it. If you dont get the docs you don't pay it.
There is no provision in the Cyprus law for remote issue of the "yellow slip" One should go to immigration personally. This is most like a forgery . I wish luck to those who are desperate, careless or stupid enough to try this...

The vast majority of the people landing at HKIA every day are not married to a hong konger, are not renting an office in hong kong and are not employees of a company or students in one of its universities. if you have a solution for this i think you will find people willing to pay HKD2000 so they can get a HKID
That may be very true and the real story, but I believe there is NO solution for that what so ever. At least no legal solution.

I wish luck to anybody wh

There is no provision in the Cyprus law for remote issue of the "yellow slip" One should go to immigration personally. This is most like a forgery . I wish luck to those who are desperate, careless or stupid enough to try this...
Look joeblasco boy, I have no particular interest in whether or not you believe that this is possible. Earlier I said that there is an agency in Cyprus that is capable of starting all the procedures remotely and when you arrive on the island you have everything done. I did it like this 3 years ago. Other friends of mine also did it last year. If you are not brave enough to see for yourself what I am saying, through an escrow service or even if the Admin accepts it, send the required amount and the administrator will pay it to the account indicated when you have got your documents and you have verified that they are authentic.
But based on your ignorance, and without really knowing the uniqueness of some procedures, avoid the falsification assertions you make and that are the result of an inability to understand the dynamics that can be used in some circumstances. Do not judge without knowing exactly how the thematic works. And do not qualify as scam something that you do not even have the courage to try to try with all the guarantees.

Last edited:
That may be very true and the real story, but I believe there is NO solution for that what so ever. At least no legal solution.
Sorry but it's all real docs and legal docs. 6 people we are living make making business in Cyprus with the docs. Paying taxes of the company benefits and an aportation os 1,75% over the capital benefit to the social securty each month. This year it will be 2%.

Latest Threads