Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of IPayTotal?

So sad :(. I wish you luck getting some sort of recovery from this.

Reactions: Paulecom
Their plugin is basically a copy and paste job from tutorials. Various parts of it don’t actually get used. We needed to improve it so I spent time writing unit tests for it so we could confidently change things (i.e. automated tests so as we make changes we’re confident we don’t break anything) and now I’m intimately familiar with it. Ultimately, it’s not complex and there is no part of the code that could be slow. Maybe it’s the API call to their server that is slow.

Our refactored version is at: EnhancedAthlete/wp-ipaytotal-woocommerce

The improvements we made weren’t published but our issues list should give you an idea what needs to be done: EnhancedAthlete/wp-ipaytotal-woocommerce

Are you still using iPayTotal to process payments? Are they paying out to you?

Ok so all these Russian scammers etc that YOU have CHOSEN to do business with defamed you and your whole scam operation. So your whole purpose of the site ipaytotalreviews is to put them on blast..wow.

I guess your hope is to silence all the scammers that used your service and that you knowingly accepted...lol. Great exit plan to a scam business. You CLEARLY new they were all scammers and criminals...so sad.

Reactions: Bmw850 and Spinat
Sounds like the same we have heard a few times from other SCAM operations o_O

We want to silence people like you who choose 40 out of 4000 clients who defame us, and write everywhere your side of the story? Why are you so upset when we are telling who those 40 were ???

You "ipaytoal" KNEW they were criminals as you have shown and I commented on below. You are equally a criminal for allowing them to facilitate a crime. Your incriminating yourself in explaining on the website that you knew they were criminals..

If it was a scam, we would not have paid them 1000s before terminating. Use some brains. And read the articles properly.

You knew it was a scam....lol. Stop pretending it won't help you in front on the court. You had poor KYC

QUESTION: Why are you so upset when we are telling who those 40 SCAMMERS were ???

Your the scammer outing other scammers. Your both as bad as each other thats why. Don't play angel when you facilitated the scammers.

I grab my popcorn....this is exciting.....lol.smi(&%

Please post more of the scammers btw

Charles, we even made your website, did you face any problems? And here is the proof of payment just so that you can be tension free.

The website iPay created for me in WooCommerce is great.

And now iPay have set up my payment gateway (which admittedly took longer than they estimated) but its working fantastically and I have transactions going though from my site everyday.

Ipay have delivered the goods!

Charles, we even made your website, did you face any problems? And here is the proof of payment just so that you can be tension free.

And Jason, one note. When I originally made a comment here about iPay, iPad had stalled on getting my gateway running. Three months is a long time to not deliver.

It was not until Ruchi got involved that it all came together.

But, yes. Now that we are up and running your gateway is awesome. The multi-currency side of things works really smoothly and transactions are being accepted by the merchant and orders are pumping through.

I think what your company needs to learn when dealing with westerners, is that good communication is always your best asset and a single point of contact works best.

Ruchi communicated with me extremely well, understood my problems, fixed some, I expressed concerns about some other issues, she understood that and resolved those as well.

So within a week of her involvement I had my gateway up and running.

And that was fantastic.

For the previous three months I was dealing with several other people in your company who were just going around in circles, did not always listen to what I was saying (or simply did not understand) and nothing was ever resolved, communication was limited and sometimes non-existent (for weeks on end).

Thankfully Ruchi eventually stepped in.

Now I am a happy iPay customer and in a few weeks I will switch another eCommerce site I own over to iPay as well as I love the multi-currency switcher supported with your gateway.

Reactions: jasonsmith12
Reactions: Bmw850
Damn more criminals than a Euro Pacific Bank clients Christmas party.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Really , then please have a look at this, you didn't even start processing, because we didn't agree to your terms. Why waste your energy in frustration. Do something good.
View attachment 758
Looooooollll mate you are making one of the best thread i ever saw. And you know what ? You game me an excellent idea for my business, i will do the same ( not here but on the forum specialized to my activity )

• Love
Reactions: jasonsmith12

Latest Threads