Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of IPayTotal?

They are fishy, and I wouldn't recommend. I have stopped the process, everything was quite strange. High risk businesses, and only a week for application process! 1.500 ponds for entry! But above all, they are not FCA regulated!!!! Their code of business is a joke for PSP.
I would stay away and try maybe with accentpay, I-account....

Reactions: joaomit
Yes, I’ve had exact similar experience. Something’s off but I can’t put my finger on it.

They approved our online cannabis dispensary within a week with a 4-5% MDR, which is low even by high risk standards. Half the reviews are 1 Star with ppl claiming fraud.

Most importantly, constant stories about banks closing their merchant accounts after 6-12 weeks of operation. Kinda weird.

Also I don’t think they are in uk at all. Everything seems to be pointing at an Indian company with a virtual office (google the address they list in their site)

Reactions: Lejla
Hi Pavlik,

We are facing the same issue: we started working with the iPaytotal plugin but it turned out to be there is a conflict between the Woocomerce and the ipaytotal plugins in a way that turn the website to be extremely slow...
Have you managed to find a alternative payment provider?
Also, I suggest to open a forum for the CBD / Hemp companies that are dealing with the same issues, so we can help each other. WDYT?

I have read the reviews on truspilot, all the good feedback looks really fake, the bad feedback look like cryers that at the end cry for a problem of 10 euros, like always on the net.
So let me give you a short feedback ( i cannot a long one without being accused being part of Ipaytotal )
I have 2 set up ( 2 UK companies ), i paid for one 500 usd fee, for the second they accepted me but with 900 usd fee.
They got a bad customer service, so or they are really or they are not enough in the company, but i don't care about those things. My interest is the money and they pay , it s what count for me.
Their adress is a virtual one because i use this address too, so i m not sure they are British, and i m not sure you will find them if they run with your money.
Now, i have a way to think , it s a personal one : for banks there is rules, for Processor there is also. If you know the rules, and respect them then it should be fine.
So go for it or no, at least my feedback is from a real user of their services.
PS : there is a post on this forum about smartcard payment, don't know them or don't use them, but there is few good feedback, maybe you should have a look.

Hey guys,

We are an online store with high risk, barely legal items in Canada.

Ipaytotal accepted us for credit card processing. But their reviews on trustpilot are half 1 and half 5 stars. It’s crazy.

Anyone had experience or advice on this merchant?

Thanks
What business are you into ?

I have read the reviews on truspilot, all the good feedback looks really fake, the bad feedback look like cryers that at the end cry for a problem of 10 euros, like always on the net.
So let me give you a short feedback ( i cannot a long one without being accused being part of Ipaytotal )
I have 2 set up ( 2 UK companies ), i paid for one 500 usd fee, for the second they accepted me but with 900 usd fee.
They got a bad customer service, so or they are really or they are not enough in the company, but i don't care about those things. My interest is the money and they pay , it s what count for me.
Their adress is a virtual one because i use this address too, so i m not sure they are British, and i m not sure you will find them if they run with your money.
Now, i have a way to think , it s a personal one : for banks there is rules, for Processor there is also. If you know the rules, and respect them then it should be fine.
So go for it or no, at least my feedback is from a real user of their services.
PS : there is a post on this forum about smartcard payment, don't know them or don't use them, but there is few good feedback, maybe you should have a look.
Thanks! We are currently use them but it doesn't smell right. Also they have strange restrictions and a few of the trasnaction are failed without any reason.
I'm wondering what is the payment solution for big CBD companies like cannapet, Foria etc. What are the differences between them and us?

Thanks! We are currently use them but it doesn't smell right. Also they have strange restrictions and a few of the trasnaction are failed without any reason.
I'm wondering what is the payment solution for big CBD companies like cannapet, Foria etc. What are the differences between them and us?
I am into High Risk activities, but have no experience with CBD, cannot help to suggest you a processor able to deal with.
And if it's smells bad, the only tip i can provide you , reduce the risk by stopping processing with them, it s what i will do when i ll feel like you.

I was looking for "smartcard payment" but couldn't find anything... Is it a company name?

Hey guys,

We are an online store with high risk, barely legal items in Canada.

Ipaytotal accepted us for credit card processing. But their reviews on trustpilot are half 1 and half 5 stars. It’s crazy.

Anyone had experience or advice on this merchant?

Thanks
How is it going until now?

...it turned out to be there is a conflict between the Woocomerce and the ipaytotal plugins in a way that turn the website to be extremely slow...

Their plugin is basically a copy and paste job from tutorials. Various parts of it don’t actually get used. We needed to improve it so I spent time writing unit tests for it so we could confidently change things (i.e. automated tests so as we make changes we’re confident we don’t break anything) and now I’m intimately familiar with it. Ultimately, it’s not complex and there is no part of the code that could be slow. Maybe it’s the API call to their server that is slow.

Our refactored version is at: EnhancedAthlete/wp-ipaytotal-woocommerce

The improvements we made weren’t published but our issues list should give you an idea what needs to be done: EnhancedAthlete/wp-ipaytotal-woocommerce

Their plugin is basically a copy and paste job from tutorials. Various parts of it don’t actually get used. We needed to improve it so I spent time writing unit tests for it so we could confidently change things (i.e. automated tests so as we make changes we’re confident we don’t break anything) and now I’m intimately familiar with it. Ultimately, it’s not complex and there is no part of the code that could be slow. Maybe it’s the API call to their server that is slow.

Our refactored version is at: EnhancedAthlete/wp-ipaytotal-woocommerce

The improvements we made weren’t published but our issues list should give you an idea what needs to be done: EnhancedAthlete/wp-ipaytotal-woocommerce

Have you been processing with them?.. If so, on a high risk scale, how is it going for you.

Alongside, if anyone else has been using them and receiving funds, please share feedback. Thank you!

Please read the following thread about ipaytotal before going near them.

They are bunch of cheaters sitting in India and running the website. I open account with them but didnt process any money with them as I know they wont give payout.
Do you have any evidence for it? I'm just curious!

Latest Threads