Our valued sponsor

Anyone know about nibank.com ?

How did you get the invitation? Was that an unsolicited one?
More or less.
I was attending an event and chatted with a couple of people who were working there, one of them said that she will send me an email regarding their offers and bla bla bla, but I thought nothing of it, until I received an email from them a couple of days ago, so I thought I would ask here if anyone used them.

More or less.
I was attending an event and chatted with a couple of people who were working there, one of them said that she will send me an email regarding their offers and bla bla bla, but I thought nothing of it, until I received an email from them a couple of days ago, so I thought I would ask here if anyone used them.
Good to hear that they didn’t buy an emails database.
I wonder how an Antiguan bank can survive these days

AFAIK, they are Venezuelan so I'd stay away for that reason alone. Not because Venezuelans are bad people but because of the looming threat of sanctions and other problems due to Venezuela's current political status. If the bank is used to dodge Venezuelan sanctions you could get swept into that mess (long delays getting money out) if the bank gets targeted and shut down.

AFAIK, they are Venezuelan so I'd stay away for that reason alone. Not because Venezuelans are bad people but because of the looming threat of sanctions and other problems due to Venezuela's current political status. If the bank is used to dodge Venezuelan sanctions you could get swept into that mess (long delays getting money out) if the bank gets targeted and shut down.
Exactly....that bank is actually acting as one of the correspondent banks of a venezuelan state owned bank called "Banco del Tesoro" and they even have a representative office in Caracas. Lol they even received a "merry Christmas tweet" from Banco del Tesoro saying something like "merry Christmas to all our correspondent banks"
05042020-10.jpg

They are such a shady entity obviously created for bypassing US sanctions against Venezuela...

They may actually be okay for acting as a pass-through bank and keeping a transactional account for offshore shell companies like the ones from Nevis, Seychelles or Belize but I don't recommend anyone to keep money there because you never know if one day they will lost their correspondent accounts with other banks or even their license....

The funny thing is that actually the bank is being promoted by a major Spanish football team (Atlético de Madrid)

If any of you guys speaks Spanish I recommend that article talking about how the government of Venezuela and people related to them bypass the sanctions using these shady entities:

If you don't speak Spanish you can always use Google translator, the article is kinda interesting

Good to hear that they didn’t buy an emails database.
I wonder how an Antiguan bank can survive these days
most of the carribean banks are nothing without their correspondent banks, one of the people who worked with citi and SC told me that big players treat these so called "banks" as private funds of some sorts. and it makes sense.
they are a scam, i lost with them 70k , fisrt i could not transfer the funds out and after. the manager trasfer to his own account good luck wiith them
Damn, How did you got to know them? was it via introducer? or did you just try your luck? what was your line of business?
Yeah, that's a hard pass from me. nothing against Venezuelans (or cubans or anyone really) but it doesn't makes sense to mix my self with the type of clientle that this banks is trying to serve. People who are avoiding Sanctions? too much for my risk apetite
The funny thing is that actually the bank is being promoted by a major Spanish football team (Atlético de Madrid)
That's what caught my attention at first, I thought that at the very least, there are vetting process that these clubs have to do before accepting any sponsors, So, the bank has to be somewhat legit. But I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: Cetme308win

Latest Threads